RE: My wife naked

I like my wife to be naked and guys to look at her breasts moving naturally . When she falls asleep on a nudist beach she tends to have her legs open so her vagina is open quite wide. Love naked guys being near to see this and I fantasise about naked guys cuddling up to her.

This post was edited

I like my wife to be naked and guys to look at her breasts moving naturally . When she falls asleep on a nudist beach she tends to have her legs open so her vagina is open quite wide. Love naked guys being near to see this and I fantasise about naked guys cuddling up to her.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Sure it is normal and mean that you do not have the bad feelings whichcalledjealousy.

This post was edited

I and my wife are nudists. We spent some time nude at home or near the beach. I like when other guys look at her. It is normal or not?Whether we accept it or not but as man, we all as a man have fantasy of our wife having somebdoy else only thing it hurts like hell when she is ditching but it excite yout glands and give rysh to adreline when she is doing truthfully, faithfully so our and our cock respond very quickly.... No?

This post was edited

I and my wife are nudists. We spent some time nude athome or near the beach. I like when other guys look at her. It isnormal or not?
Whether we accept it or not but as man, we all as a man have
fantasy of our wife having somebdoy else only thing it hurts like
hell when she is ditching but it excite yout glands and give rysh
to adreline when she is doing truthfully, faithfully so our
and our cock respond very quickly.... No?

Dude are you kidding me ? Check yourself

This post was edited

I and my wife are nudists. We spent some time nude at home or near the beach. I like when other guys look at her. It is normal or not?It is normal for you. Anyone else it doesn't matter. As long as you are happy and she is happy it is all good.

This post was edited

It is always nice to see your Mrs. be held in good esteem, be it character or appearance. But, I agree with some here . . . if the stares linger longer than they should or longer than you notice when she's clothed . . . it is and should be construed as disrespectful. jy

This post was edited

I and my wife are nudists. We spent some time nude at home or near the beach. I like when other guys look at her. It is normal or not?for sure is grea twhen some man watch and flirt my wif ei love that

This post was edited

My late wife was an accomplished dressmaker etc and she would turn peoples head with her amazing outfits. Mostly conservative (no drop necklines!), but done with flair and colour. Provided the comments were respectful, yes, I appreciated other comments and stares. I was extremely proud of her. She never went nude, but I can appreciate, other may be Ok with that. I have no issues clothed or nude. All women are beautiful and we should treat them with respect. That's what makes a civilised society. So nude or clothed, makes no difference.

This post was edited