Most daring place

So tell us your most daring nude. Have you stripped fully nude in any public places? Better yet post a pic for us here to enjoy.Wherever it was I hope you had fun!!!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Most daring place

I filled my car with gas totally nude even barefoot. I even went inside the mini-mart to pay. I acted totally normal and the guy behind the counter treated me quite normally. If you are nude but confident a lot of people won't make a big deal about it. Too bad there was no one to take a photo. I've done other things too but this was the most daring for me. It was during the day too.

That's awesome. Wish I had the nerve. Getting arrested is not on my bucket list. Wish you had pics of the situation

This post was edited

Incredible! I have always wanted to do that! Way to go! You have to do it again and take a friend along to get pics! We all want to see it!
Thanks for the post!

This post was edited

I'd worn a kilt to a party and all the women asked of I had anything under it. I hadn't. And I showed them by stripping off completely naked. It was in my village pub and photos were taken. Everyone saw the photos and commented on my intimate tattoo. So I stripped off again to give them a proper look at it. I was naked all evening and even walked home naked

This post was edited

So far the most daring place I have been nude was picking up the
mail at the group mail box across the street from my house. It was
at 5:30 am 4 C, and just getting light.

This post was edited

I have been nude in many public places including restaurants, shops, etc. You can see a few of those pics here already. But the most daring was in a big box department store in NC. I will try to find the pics and post them here today. I stripped, walked around a bit and even got really close to a group of women shopping. I was only about 15 feet from them totally nude in the store. It was exciting! lol Thank goodness I didn't get caught!!
Look for the pics and let me know what you think! lol

This post was edited

I have been nude in many public places includingrestaurants, shops, etc. You can see a few of those pics herealready. But the most daring was in a big box departmentstore in NC. I will try to find the pics and post them heretoday. I stripped, walked around a bit and even got reallyclose to a group of women shopping. I was only about 15 feetfrom them totally nude in the store. It was exciting!lol Thank goodness I didn't get caught!!Look for the pics and let me know what you think!lol
So when you did the box store and looks like home depot did you worry
about security cameras?

This post was edited

My most daring place (so far!) is driving my car completely naked during the day with the sunroof open and windows down. I did it today. I guess the next daring place will be where I get out of the car! Right now I think that'll never happen, but I thought only a couple of months ago I'd never drive naked in the daylight. I was wrong then, likely wrong now. :)

This post was edited

Once you have got used to driving naked you will, at some time, get out of the car naked. It's only natural. I've often arrived somewhere naked and, if it's safe, got out of the car. I've also got dressed in many a car park with the car door open (it's easier).

This post was edited

Once you have got used to driving naked you will, at some time, get out of the car naked. It's only natural. I've often arrived somewhere naked and, if it's safe, got out of the car. I've also got dressed in many a car park with the car door open (it's easier).

I think you're right. I started driving naked during the night last year. This year I finally tried it during the day. Since then I've been planning a trip somewhere where I can get out of the car and stay out a bit. It's an irresistable desire. Once you start being naked all the time it just seems natural to want to expand the places where you can be.

This post was edited

I was naked walking around a city centre car park in the early morning ( about 6am). Then I walked down the High Street. Afterwards I remembered they are covered by CCTV.

This post was edited