RE:Most daring place

Like everyone posting here, I have been naked in places where there was a bit of a risk. The most daring, in retrospect foolhardy, was ay the Great Wall. I was taking lots of photos and eventually found myself alone, so I stripped and snapped a few quick pics. Nothing especially interesting photo-wise, but it was sort of a rush to be naked there for a few moments.

This post was edited
RE: Most daring place

Currently the most daring was driving nude during the day and since it was hot with the windows open. Not good weather in the desert.

This post was edited

Filling up at a gas station here in Spain. Funny thing is they hardly even cared lol

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Swimming naked in the hotel's pool is ALWAYS my personal goal whenever I stay at a hotel with a pool. If they don't have a pool, then its a more modest goal of going to the ice machine nude.

This post was edited

Yep, I try the swimming pool trick whenever I can also. :-))

This post was edited

I and my friend are just back from 10 weeks in Spain, Budapest, Germany, Holland and England. Got a lot of nude photos in very public places. Timing is essential! My accomplice helped as cameraman! Will try to get some photo up soon.

This post was edited

On top of the game look out tower in Etosha National Park , Namibia Africa. Fun to do knowing how many folks were down below in the camping area.

This post was edited

Two times come to mind.

1. I recently visited some TN friends near me. As I got closer to their house I slowly removed my clothes so that when I arrived I was driving completely naked. I then walked to their front door and waited for them to answer the knock. Of course, as I was waiting a car drove down the street - no where to hide so I just stood there.

2. Posted to Daring Nudists. I stay in a hotel 4 days a week. One day I decided to get ice for a drink. I had to walk down the hallway, get the ice, and then come back. I had a friend who I asked to take some pictures - She only took one. So I repeated it, this time with more pictures. In addition, I took some pics in the elevator lobby and a video of me walking down the hallway. It was pretty exciting. Some pics and the video is posted to my profile.

This summer I plan on taking the convertible out for a naked drive.

This post was edited