RE:Most daring place

Ran to and from my car a few times

Went on a walk in the woods out back of my rents house once

Wandered from the beach on vaca to our hotel room late at night carrying our clothes. Cameras and friendly staff everywhere who just smiled and waved.

I've had some "fun" on the beach with an ex gf before. That def required some nudity and there were def people around. They didnt seem to mind much.

This post was edited

I love imagining all you guys being so bold. It's great mind candy.

This post was edited

My most daring place is in the middle of a road. I drive nude at times. A few times at night, just for the rush, Ive stopped the car on a road, gotten out and stayed as long as I think its safe in the middle of the road. I really like it in hot weather when the pavement is warm. Bare feet on the warm road really enhances the feeling.

This post was edited

My most daring place is in the middle of a road. I drive nude at times. A few times at night, just for the rush, Ive stopped the car on a road, gotten out and stayed as long as I think its safe in the middle of the road. I really like it in hot weather when the pavement is warm. Bare feet on the warm road really enhances the feeling.

This post was edited

I went to the laundry mat to wash my clothes. Had shorts and a shirt on. Since no one was there took off shirt and shorts and washed them also. When wash was done walked back in and put in dryer. Waited 30 minutes and walked back in when dry.

Where did you walk back in from? Did you not stay in there to make sure no one messed with your laundry?

This post was edited
RE: Most daring place

Fantastic! Wish I could do the same. Keep having fun out there....you give us all hope! lol

This post was edited

I am not sure my most daring as have many public nude activities. Some as legal activities like WNBR, social events, stip-o-grams, bars, clubs and many not so appropriate like streaking , nude driving, malls, restaurants, hotel corridors, colleges, factories.

This post was edited

I am not sure my most daring as have many public nude activities. Some as legal activities like WNBR, social events, stip-o-grams, bars, clubs and many not so appropriate like streaking , nude driving, malls, restaurants, hotel corridors, colleges, factories.

This post was edited

I too have gotten naked in many public places over the years and as time passes, the desire to do this gets stronger. Drive naked a lot with the top down on my convertible, but thats not really public per se. I have cycled nude, walked streets in my neighbourhood at night, boated and kayaked nude and been to many naked parties. But I guess the most public and the most fun and erotic place for me to get completely bare assed naked is in bars. I have been the only naked guy in many bars over the years and there are a couple of bars in South Florida where I can get naked on a regular basis and its so much fun, although there are often other naked men there too. Ive left several,of these establishments nude, gotten into my car and driven home as well. All good fun!

This post was edited

Hotels late at night- love to go exploring around naked and leaving my clothes somewhere. Taking long walks in hallways and stairwells . Riding elevators nude really excites me !

This post was edited