RE:Most daring place

I spend a lot of warm weather time at a local river. Most of that time is spent nude. One day I had the opportunity to be nude while several people passed through the area to get to a swimming hole. I loved being able to be nude for them. No one objected

This post was edited
RE: Most daring place

nice way to handle situation: education. calmly

This post was edited

part of the problem many police understand is that some nudists are also exhibitionists and want to be seen nude (or at least don't mind at all). closet nudists (the majority reportedly) are the only ones who can be shamed this way.

This post was edited

Before there were so many women in the US military (now reportedly only about 24%); the official uniform in the Pentagon pool was nude only. Even the gym, reportedly permitted upright nudity (seated barrier, towel, shorts) not more than a few decades ago.

This post was edited

I can say that 2019 I did more new nude stuff, nearly all in public places, that each one was risky in some ways but thrilling to do. The Grand Canyon National Park and Arches National Park come to mind, I think were more risky out of them all but going nude at the continental divide sign was just as risky, though not some much as there were very few around. My bucket list on profile reflects nearly every where I've gone nude, public and private. It was feature article in AANR December Issue, now that was cool!

This post was edited

Maybe mine was early one morning walking naked through the center of my local city for about 40 minutes. My walk took me close to the outdoor marked where they were already setting up the stalls. Others were already out and about. And, when I'd finished, I remembered that the entire area was covered by CCTV. Maybe it amused the operators.

This post was edited

Two places come to mind.

Once was at Pensacola Beach. Our entire class had finished the course and as a group, headed to the beach to celebrate. Men and women. We got to the beach and one of the guys, I think jokingly, said "hey! Let's go skinny dipping. I didnt say a word. I just dropped my shorts and headed into the water. Lots of laughing and picture taking ensued. The guy that suggested it and myself were the only ones that did it.

The second time was in a bar.

This post was edited

On vacation in Honalulu at the Outrigger the return flight home was very early, so I had 2 cups of coffee nude on the balcony. The room was on the inland side in view of several other high rise hotels, since it was at about dawn, I didn't see anyone else. It was still a great experience.

This post was edited

I answered this 3yrs ago but have since upped the ante. This time also in Africa but conservative muslim Tunisia not Namibia. And this time it was by accident. I stepped out onto to my private 2nd floor balcony just as it was getting light and the door locked behind me. Luckily the young couple in the other 2nd floor room let me back in after I scaled the dividing wall and pounded on their door. We laughed about it later

This post was edited

I do live out in the country, so this isn't as daring as it would be in town, but I have walked to the end of the dead-end road I live on late at night. For most of that walk, there's no place I could hide if I needed to. There's a house at the end -- there could be some traffic.

I've also walked the other direction, crossed the highway, and down the road a bit that direction. Also late at night. However, my neighbors have sodium vapor lights that I had to walk under. Again, no hiding.

Not a lot of traffic out there in the middle of the night, but there could be and I would have no place to hide if a car had come along.

This post was edited