RE:Most daring place

The beach with a coworker - he dared me. Fool - no hesitation here!!!! LOL

This post was edited

The beach with a coworker - he dared me. Fool - no hesitation here!!!! LOL

Was it a clothing required beach?

This post was edited

Going out nude to get the mail when a car might go by.

This post was edited

My most dating nude was in1987 I was in the USAF stationed at Torejon Air Base in Spain. I had a lot of fun while is was there. The base was located about 30 miles from Madrid.
There was s small group of is that would go on road trips to the beaches, mountains, exploring castle ruins, and a lot of nude camping at Lake Sasadone. There was 6 men and 3 women.
Well we was camping and it was a great camping trip we had locals come and enjoy the campfire it was great, by the wee hours in the morning it was a really nice and fun nude party.
Everybody got in on some nude daring.
I bet one of the locals that he wouldn't ride his trail bike down the naked. He could wear his helmet so nobody could see his face, and safety he was permitted to wear shoes. There was s lot of contraversey and drinking laughs was going on. So I said we will ride threw Madrid right threw the plaza and keep on going back to wear we sat up home base. We rented dirt bikes and somehow we got them under a fake name. Well l of the group met at locals house which had like a drive threw garage under the apartment in oneside and out on the other. We planned and sinqued our watches and little hand held rails just in case.well off we went one of the best rushes I ever felt. We hit side streets and any thing we could to not get the attention until we hit the plaza and after that we split ways. I knew the city well but what I didn't know there was a festival going on. So streets was packed. I jumped on the highway, lost my partner in crime. Here I am going balls to the wall making a circle around the city so I could get to some safe untraveled streets. I heard a few cop sirens but not like I thought it would be. My partner in crime made it the safe place before me we left the bikes and went on like nothing happened .
Man the next week on base there was a lot of talk about the crazy dudes riding motorcycles threw Madrid the capital of Spain. One of my best and vivid memories of being nude in public.

This post was edited

When I was fairly new to this site and nudity, I joined a group on TN called "Dare to Bare". Someone in the group gave us members a dare to go out in public, strip naked and take pictures.
My first daring place was in a public bar near my home. I would stop by regularly and knew a lot of people who go in there including the bartenders. I went into the bar one afternoon around 4PM and got a beer and hung out on the corner of the bar right by the front door. It was my usual spot when there. There were only about 10 or 15 people there at the time but I knew it would soon start getting busy for the happy hour group,

I was kinda nervous but was determined to do it. I told the bartender what I was going to do, and he said okay but you better put your clothes back on after you take pictures. So I stripped, and immediately felt free and exhilarated! People walked up to me and laughed or congratulated me or bought me a beer. The whole time a friend was moving around the bar taking pictures of me naked from different angles. I stayed naked for almost two hours. Watching as the bar filled up for the happy hour I was the talk of the bar.

Finally, the bartender said that I needed to get dressed because the owner was due into the bar anytime now. So, with regret, I got dressed. Since then I've been naked there on 3 other occasions. Once was with the owner sitting at the bar.

Another time was with friends playing naked Frisbee in a local city park. But thats another story for another time.

This post was edited