RE:Sydney Nudists

Agreed, Love both Obelisk & Cobblers & the enchanted forests next to each. Looking fwd to this virus lock down ending so I can spend a day there before winter sets in.

This post was edited

Birdie Beach would have to be one of the best in terms of setting and access.
I live in Brisbane (no'legal' nude beaches up here) and make sure I always call at birdie on my couple of trips to Sydney each year.
Even called by in late autumn and had a great time on the sand and in the water.

This post was edited

Would be great if there were some social groups who can help us interstate visitors get on to the Sydney beaches.
Travel on my own often... Nothing worse than being a solo male on a beach new to you. Boring and can't help but feel the strange looks!

This post was edited

I have visited Cobblers a few times and had a great time there, highly recommended. Yet to try out any others so following this thread for recommendations

This post was edited

Oh man you need to explore, as each beach has a different energy...

Suggestions..

- Coblers (Mosman) vanilla nudey beach, faces north, protected, easy track good parking but $10 / day
- Obliesk (Mosman) lovely mostly gay, less sand and you lose the sun early, lovely stairs and good parking but $10 / day
- Washaway (Clontarf) wild Harbour beach lots of rocks need to be relatively agile to get down on the sand, and a bit rugged track
- Reef (Manly) no more...
- Lady Bay lovely
- Little Congwong beautiful, but on a busy day more of a gay hangout beach than a nude beach as 10-1 nudies to textiles
- Birdie Beach bit of a drive from Sydney, around 2 hours, parking a bit tight, good camping, and lovely waves... take lunch and drinks

This post was edited