RE: Naturism in Asia

Naturism as in the nudist format is a definite no no in Vietnam, even women being topless is frowned on by those in authority.Thanks for the answer. How is Vietnam as a travel country, besides for the no go on nudity?
Vietnam is a lovely place to visit, costs vary quite a lot depending on what level of comfort you want. The people are generally friendly and tourist amenities are quite good in most places.
Its also a place you can go swimming almost anytime of the year although around Hanoi and Sapa in the North it can get quite cold in winter.

This post was edited

HiDoes anybody know of naturist places in Indonesia - Bali? Or other places in Asia.I want to go to asia this summer and was wondering if there was any places in Asia where it was possible to go nude. I know there are some in Thailand, but I want to go to another country this time.RegardsPeterYou can go to Chan resort in patayya. It is small resort . But you will enjoy it.

This post was edited

Also the Barefoot Resort in Bangkok. It is only a guest house but just what a traveler needs for a get away or a layover.

This post was edited

Naturism as in the nudist format is a definite no no in Vietnam, even women being topless is frowned on by those in authority.

Well...Nudity is not encouraged in the form of Naturism in Viet Nam but they don't frown upon nudity in gender segregated areas. I've been to public swimming pools and gyms there. Almost 80 percent of them shower naked. My friend said its the same in the women's section as well. But i do think there are a few non official naturist locations in Viet Nam.

This post was edited
RE:Naturism in Asia

Australia is an option

This post was edited

It's hard to find places to go to in much of Asia due to the legal.position and conservative nature of people.
But there are several naturist places in Thailand and at least two in Indonesia.

Bali
- Laki Uma Villa : this is a *for-men-only* gay resort in Kuta. About 15 min drive to the closest beach (non nude).

- Bali au Naturel : this is resort far off the beaten track - 3hours drive from Denpasar. The beach is not for nudists but it is quiet enough that you could get into the water and slip out of your shorts.

Thailand https://thailandnaturist.com/naturist-resorts/
- Barefoot Resort near Bangkok airport (no beach)
- Chan Resort near Pattaya (no beach)
- Lemontree Resort in Phuket (private island/nude beach day trips available from the resort at extra cost)
- Oriental Village in Chiang Mai (no beach)

I recommend Bali au Naturel, if you're looking to spend quiet time with your partner (male or female) or alone.
Haven't yet been to any of the Thai places but I'll hit at least one this year.

Hope this helps - let me know if you went to any if them and enjoyed it. Photos please (not necessarily of people... Just the resort and facilities).

Shr

This post was edited

I just spent 2 great weeks at Bali Au Naturel in Bondalem, Bali. Don't listen to the racists above.

This post was edited

I just spent 2 great weeks at Bali Au Naturel in Bondalem, Bali. Don't listen to the racists above.

This post was edited

There is a new, just opened (Nov 2017) naturist village in Thailand.
Owned and operated by 4 women, can you believe that!

A family naturist village in the country just outside of Sattahip, Thailand,
and just a 20 km drive from
downtown Pattaya to this oasis of family naturism.

We are not a clothing optional place, we are a totally
naturist village. So other than coming in with clothes on
it is expected that you will be nude as we all are.

www.PhuanNaturistVillage.com

This post was edited

Hey. This is great! Happy to find out. I am looking forward to it. We have been to Phuket Lemon Tree and Chiang Mai Oriental Village. Will try this out soon!

If you want, you can go and list your place for free at www.naturistnbn.com

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video