Naturism in Asia

Hi
Does anybody know of naturist places in Indonesia - Bali? Or other places in Asia.
I want to go to asia this summer and was wondering if there was any places in Asia where it was possible to go nude. I know there are some in Thailand, but I want to go to another country this time.
RegardsPeter

This topic was edited
RE: Naturism in Asia

Naturism as in the nudist format is a definite no no in Vietnam, even women being topless is frowned on by those in authority.

This post was edited

Naturism as in the nudist format is a definite no no in Vietnam, even women being topless is frowned on by those in authority.Thanks for the answer. How is Vietnam as a travel country, besides for the no go on nudity?

This post was edited

Take a look at the predominant religion where you're going. Indonesia is a Muslim country. So there's your answer about being nude there. IIRC just last year I think, several men were arrested and tried for holding something like a nudist Olympics on a remote beach in Indonesia.

This post was edited

Why would anyone in their right mind want to visit countries with such outdated barbaric laws ? Thera are plenty of more civilised places to choose from.

This post was edited

HiDoes anybody know of naturist places in Indonesia - Bali? Or other places in Asia.I want to go to asia this summer and was wondering if there was any places in Asia where it was possible to go nude. I know there are some in Thailand, but I want to go to another country this time.RegardsPeterIndia, Pakistan and Bangldesh and might be Shrilanka, these countries are countries with moraly strict mindset.. India is far liberal but still no, no to Nudism..rest countries, i have no idea.

This post was edited

Why would anyone in their right mind want to visit countries with such outdated barbaric laws ? Thera are plenty of more civilised places to choose from.Just because a country doesn't tolerate naturism doesn't make it barbaric. I have travelled in Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and China before. I wouldn't consider any of these countries barbaric (ok China has some bad things about their government). Malaysia is strictly muslim but not a country I would call barbaric - they are in many ways much more tolerant than many of the middle eastern countries.

This post was edited

Take a look at the predominant religion where you'regoing. Indonesia is a Muslim country. So there's youranswer about being nude there. IIRC just last year I think,several men were arrested and tried for holding something like anudist Olympics on a remote beach in Indonesia.
As far as I know Indonesia is Muslim on most Islands, but Bali on
the other hand is very mixed (Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists,
Christian)
But no go on nudity on the muslim islands

This post was edited

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

This post was edited

HiDoes anybody know of naturist places in Indonesia - Bali? Or other places in Asia.I want to go to asia this summer and was wondering if there was any places in Asia where it was possible to go nude. I know there are some in Thailand, but I want to go to another country this time.RegardsPeter

This post was edited

HiDoes anybody know of naturist places in Indonesia - Bali? Or other places in Asia.I want to go to asia this summer and was wondering if there was any places in Asia where it was possible to go nude. I know there are some in Thailand, but I want to go to another country this time.RegardsPeterttry to go Green Bowl Beach in Bali...that is not nude beach but i saw few people get naked there and the beach more private.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe