going nude at home when family arent nudists

hi folks I found the joys of naturism 2 years ago .my wife or family aren't nudists but I would like to start being nude more at home . none of my kids live with me now but my daughter is quite close and often visits. has anyone any advice as to how I can get my kids use to seeing me naked .The lads isn't a problem but it would be a bit of a shock for my daughter as she is in her mid 30s and hasn't seen me nude for 30 years or more. has anyone any experience of becoming nudist in later life and getting ther family used to seeing them nude. Of course it would be great if the kids were to become nudist but I need to start with me first . any advice would be appreciated

This topic was edited
RE: going nude at home when family arent nudists

If you tell people about your nudist lifstyle, and how you are
often nude at home, then it should not be a shock for them to catch
you naked when visiting.

This post was edited

Communication! --- Communication! --- Communication!

This post was edited

Agree with communication. Heck ya may find that they have enjoyed it in the past but were afraid ya would be upset !!

This post was edited

Communication! --- Communication! --- Communication!True Mantra....
If you would talk to her, you would come to know how loving, caring, understanding and cooperative she is. Go and speak to her and open your heart.

This post was edited

hi folks I found the joys of naturism 2 years ago .my wife or family aren't nudists but I would like to start being nude more at home . none of my kids live with me now but my daughter is quite close and often visits. has anyone any advice as to how I can get my kids use to seeing me naked .The lads isn't a problem but it would be a bit of a shock for my daughter as she is in her mid 30s and hasn't seen me nude for 30 years or more. has anyone any experience of becoming nudist in later life and getting ther family used to seeing them nude. Of course it would be great if the kids were to become nudist but I need to start with me first . any advice would be appreciated

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Just tell her you may be ruuning around with little on and she needs to start knocking or texting before entering.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy