RE: Best nudist beach you have visited?

Black's Beach in California and Sandy Hook in New Jersey

This post was edited

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Orient Beach on St. Martin. We go every year and stay most of the time at Club Orient. They have a quarter mile long clothing optional beach with great sand and gentle wave action. Most people on the beach are nude. One downside is clothed gawkers when there's a cruise ship (or four or five) in port. There are many nude beaches on the Mediterranean but one should be aware that many are rocky or pebbly rather than sandy.

This post was edited

+1 for Playalinda on the Canaveral National Seashore

This post was edited

whichever one I'm on

This post was edited

I guess for me it would be Blacks Beach in San Diego, since that is the only one I have been to. I wish there were some local to where I live, but there is not any.

This post was edited

For the Europeans on this site I would recommend Maspalomas in Gran Canaria. It's a long beach and easily accessible from the main resort. It's OK if you don't mind the constant stream of textiles walking along the edge of the sea. For more privacy venture into the vast area of dunes, this also provides some shelter from the wind which can blow the sand on the beach. I've been in November and February but the temperature is good so great for being nude.

This post was edited

Hanlan's Point in Toronto, so close to home.
Cayo Largo in Cuba, a great beach to walk nude forever.

This post was edited

actually I would recommend Studland in UK - its a great spotalso pretty much anywhere on the Scottish coast if moved to Spanish latitudes - speaking of which El Portus

This post was edited

Hanlan's Point in Toronto, so close to home.Cayo Largo in Cuba, a great beach to walk nude forever.
I went to Hanlan's Point last year when I visited Toronto. Was very nice and had a nice view of the Toronto Skyline.
In Portland, OR I go to Collins Beach which is packed on the weekends.

This post was edited

I went to little beach last year. I was there 3 days and enjoyed it a lot. I recommend it for sure.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe