RE: Best nudist beach you have visited?

I haven't been to one that I didn't like yet but my favorite is definitely Little Beach in Maui.

This post was edited

We went to Playlinda last year and comfirmed nude beaches as a favorite destination. This past weekend we went to Blind Creek on Friday and Haulover on Sunday. All are fantastic, with Haulover the easiest to access and the largest most diverse crowd.

This post was edited

I think our favorite is the clothing optional portion of Orient Beach in St. Martin. It has restrooms and two restaurants. The sandy ocean floor and usually gentle wind make it very favorable for swimming, we we both enjoy. The only downside is the gawkers from the cruise ships, but given the right frame of mind, can be very entertaining until they bring out the cameras. We also really liked Little Beach on Maui. It's very swim friendly, but there are no restaurants of restrooms. Haulover is another favorite, very swim friendly, a food truck (no beer) and no restrooms.

This post was edited

Red Rock Beach in Ca. Beautiful drive and hike to get there. Orient Beach in St Martin definitely but I couldn't get naked because of the military guys I was with. Hippy Hollow I've frequented many times and highly recommend.

This post was edited

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Orient Beach on St. Martin. We go every year and stay most of the time at Club Orient. They have a quarter mile long clothing optional beach with great sand and gentle wave action. Most people on the beach are nude. One downside is clothed gawkers when there's a cruise ship (or four or five) in port. There are many nude beaches on the Mediterranean but one should be aware that many are rocky or pebbly rather than sandy.

Orient beach is our favorite amazing water nice sand and convinces. We also like Apollo Beach Florida. Apollo Beach took a hit from Matthew and i.e. Not seen what is left.

This post was edited

Depends what you want in a beach. We're not interested in fancy resort beaches, we don't like nudist resorts either. We got married on Red Rock beach, and these days our go to beach is Bonny Doon near Santa Cruz. Nice community, and Santa Cruz is always interesting.

This post was edited

My vote has to go to Little Beach in Hawaii.

I agree, and I've been to a bunch.

This post was edited

I went to little beach last year. I was there 3 days and enjoyed it a lot. I recommend it for sure.

I agree with Little Beach as one of the best - I've been there twice and it is a lovely place. I also love Black's Beach near San Diego -- its a lot closer for me to go to and its also has lots of room, so I've been there many times!

This post was edited

It would even be more interesting if all of you tell WHY you like these beaches.
For example I don't like Maspalomas beach of Gran Canaria at all, because of all the textile people continuous walking by and frequently hard winds that give you a free skin rub.
I like to go to quiet remote beaches without any facilities where you can walk many kilometers without seeing much people. This I found at Plage de Piemanson in France. This is the most eastern beach of the Camargue National Parc.

This post was edited

whichever one I'm on

Have to agree there. But to be fair, for conveniences, swimming and people watching, Haulover is wonderful. For a dramatic setting that requires a little effort (which can add to the enjoyment), Black's. My favorites have been small secluded spots, a private beach at Turtle Cove in Queensland and a lovely sandy stretch of Lake Superior shore that I have all to myself on summer evenings when I am in the area. All places to savor.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe