RE: Best nudist beach you have visited?

I will be visiting thailand in the month of January 2017 from 15th to 30th with my husband .. we are married couple of 45 and 37yrs of age .. we have wild fantasies about life which we want to fulfill... We want to stay in a nude resort being full nude ....we want to see a live sex/fuck show... if possible we would also like to have sex on stage infront of people but we dont want to be attacked by the viewers.. my husband is worried about my safety and i am too., WE want to enjoy taking bath of beach full nude....we want to see lesbian show also... we want to have full nude massage by a male for me and by a girl for my husband on the beach ... i would like to see my husband taking prostrate massage also .... is it possible anywhere in thailand .. please suggest and plan..our safety is most important ... we are traditional .. but want to enjoy in thailand .. we would not have with others ...please reply .....what about Ramakien resort in pattaya and barefoot naturist reso
rt in bangkok .. please reply

This post was edited
RE:Best nudist beach you have visited?

Desertinha Beach, Perube, So Paulo, Brasil.
It's Not And Official Or A Famous One, But It's Tolerated And Secluded.

This post was edited

Desertinha Beach, Perube, So Paulo, Brasil.It's Not And Official Or A Famous One, But It's Tolerated And Secluded.

Just an off topic question: Why Do You Start Each Word With A CAPITAL?

This post was edited
RE: Best nudist beach you have visited?

Hi, I visited Thailand a few times, I was in Pattaya recently, it is a very safe place, be nice to people and they will be nice to you, don't wear expensive jewellery, only take the amount of money you need for the day when you are out and about etc, the food is amazing, weather, great people.
The sex shows are full of couples so no need to worry, don't have a beach massage unless you like sand, also I don't think there are any nude beaches, I advise a proper place but the majority of the masseues will be ladies and ladyboys
Chans resort is the only naturist place I think in Pattaya.

This post was edited

We don't travel much but I can speak for the Texas Gulf Coast. Our favorite is South Padre Island Nude Beach.

This post was edited

Posted earlier in this topic, but want to say again how much we like Orient Beach. We spent four weeks at Club Orient last year and only dressed to go for groceries. The beach is spectacular and the two Club O restaurants are very good. If being nude is your objective, nothing is better than Club O.

This post was edited

agios ionannis in gavdos island , Greece

This post was edited

My personal favourite is Pednvounder near Land's End in Cornwall. The first view from the clifftop as you approach is quite stunning and, after a walk down the cliff and the last 25ft scramble down the rocks onto the beach (don't let that put you off from visiting though), you are presented with a paradise of a beach. Lovely to walk up the sand bar to Logan Rock when the tides are low enough. Happy co-existence with the 'textiles' but there's always a good number of nudists there. Have made lots of friends there, couples, women & men who I meet up with from year to year. It is subject to the tide and does get cut off most days. Looking forward to being back there again in August 2017.

This post was edited

Never been to one yet so I don't know.

This post was edited

Maslin beach in South Australia is superb. Backed by spectacularly beautiful cliffs the beach is clean, soft white sand and the sea is crystal clear and pristine. Maslin was the first legal nude beach in Australia.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe