RE:Best nudist beach you have visited?

Nudism is illegal here in Queensland, Australia, even though we have the perfect climate and best beaches. So my favourite is the River flowing through this farm, anytime any day, my rule is no clothing allowed

This post was edited

Nudism is illegal here in Queensland, Australia, even though we have the perfect climate and best beaches. So my favourite is the River flowing through this farm, anytime any day, my rule is no clothing allowed

Then it varies by state?
I have heard that there are official clothing optional beaches in other parts of Australia.

This post was edited

The best naturist beach is in the village Sougia on the island Crete in Greece. People are very relaxed there, i love it there

This post was edited

The best naturist beach is in the village Sougia on the island Crete in Greece. People are very relaxed there, i love it there

This post was edited

But the beach in Zandvoort, the netherlands is also very nice..... and for me on walking distance.

This post was edited

Yes, unfortunately, every state has it's own rules. Queensland is a blanket 'no nudity allowed' law. Not heavily policed, but illegal anyway, especially in public

This post was edited

I have visited Blacks Beach in San Diego. It is a bit difficult to get to, but worth it.

This post was edited

I've got to go with Little Beach in Maui as the best nude beach that I have ever been to.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe