RE: Does spouse know or do you do on side?

my wife is good with me being a nudist and has no problem with me being nude when i want .I know iam lucky for thatequally fortunate my wife is no longer comfortable with social nudism but encourages me to get away from time to time with nudist friends. I choose to see that as support and not that she is just trying yo get time without me!!

This post was edited

My wife knows and don't give any problem about being nude at home all the time, going to nude resorts, nudist areas, nude beaches, or belonging to the local nudist club of which I am one of the officers, attending any nudist events. I know from talking to many nudist that I am very lucky, because many have to hide that they are nudist, can't be nude at home unless alone, can not attend nudist events unless wife does not know or when wife is not around.

This post was edited

Somewhat in between. I came into nudism well after Igot into my relationship, and my spouse did not share my interest.While I don't HAVE TO restrict my nudism to when I am alone, itdoes seem to be the trend that I have established.
Unfortunately, I am in the same condition as #154. I do at times
spend nude time when my wife is home - particularly after coming
inside from an outside job and am hot and needing to cool off - but
after about 20 minutes or so, I start getting the
look
and comments like, are you going to get dressed today?
LOL I have friends who don't have that situation and am
quite envious of them. Maybe it will resolve in the future. .

This post was edited

my wife is good with me being a nudist and has no problem with me being nude when i want .I know iam lucky for thatSame here. In our next house we are going to have a pool and she knows it will be private. And although she doesn't enjoy the lifestyle, she is also okay with me going to the nude beach or resort if honey do list is completed.

This post was edited

my wife is good with me being a nudist and has no problem with me being nude when i want .I know iam lucky for thatSame here. In our next house we are going to have a pool and she knows it will be private. And although she doesn't enjoy the lifestyle, she is also okay with me going to the nude beach or resort if honey do list is completed.My wife nor family do not know. My nude time right now is when im alone or when my wife is sleeping.I have not met anyone else nude .

This post was edited
RE:Does spouse know or do you do on side?

Wife doesnt know and I dont know how to broach the subject. Right now I spend most of the time she is not around naked.Also, began sleeping nude when we took to separate rooms due to different sleep patterns. Any tips would be appreciated.

This post was edited

Wife doesnt know and I dont know how to broach the subject. Right now I spend most of the time she is not around naked.Also, began sleeping nude when we took to separate rooms due to different sleep patterns. Any tips would be appreciated.

Does she know that you sleep nude?
If not, mentioning it might be a way to start the conversation.
If she does, there are at least two possibilities.
Mention how comfortable you feel when you are nude and express an interest in being nude in other parts of the house.
Gradually do other things nude, to and from shower, start coffee in the morning, undress earlier in the evening, etc.
Do no try to convince her to be nude also if she has any discomfort with it.

This post was edited

Thanks, have begun staying naked after shower and other times briefly. Doesnt know of naked sleeping but not worried that she finds me as it might open the discussion. Ironically, Im naked answering this post while she sleeps in the next room. I am on the verge of having a discussion as it is interfering in an otherwise happy marriage. Thanks again for you comments.

This post was edited

My wife is fine with me being nude in the house and inside the privacy fence when it is just the 2 of us, and also OK with me swimming and sunning nude when our adult son who lives with us is in the house. While she is aware that I "sometimes" go to a nude beach, I don't think she knows it is actually "usually"

This post was edited

My wife is not into being nude at all. She takes a shower in the nude and immediately gets dressed.
I on the other hand get naked as soon as I get to my camper. I work away from home most of the time and live in my camper. She kinda knows I like being nude but not to the depth.
I have been to several nudist places and absolutely loved it.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy