Nude gaming

Hi fellows, great having nude gamers friends.. I've started playing videogames in the 80's with my Magnavox/Odyssey. And passed thru Atari, NES, Master System, Genesis, SNES, then skipped PS 1, 2, and now XBOX and Wii U (poor of me). Used to play nude with a friend during the 90's. It was so fun. Did u guys had the same experience? By the way, would be nice nude playing again, especially those dancing games...Open to get friends, so don't be shy and add me.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude gaming

We have an NES with a 4 player wireless controller. Only one I have ever seen and an XBox love civilization revolution and Halo was a BFM on Halo racing

This post was edited

PC Gamer - I created a topic for those of us with a Steam library

This post was edited

Wow quite the list my son has that many. He loves elder scrolls. We have all the Xbox versions plus his gaming machine has the online ones plus the early pc versions

This post was edited

I remember the Atari from when I was about 5...my first console was NES...then on to Game Boy and Super Game Boy, SNES, Sega Genesis and Master, PS1-3 (had PS4 but had to let it go), and NES and SNES Classics...still have all the games and controllers and stuff, too.

This post was edited