mowing the lawn nude

What about mowing the lawn?

This topic was edited
mo

watch out for flying rocks

This post was edited
RE: mowing the lawn nude

no lawn here, just a couple of small patios. But get one that cllects the cut grass rather than throwing it all around

This post was edited
RE: mow the yard nude

its good for a good dose of vitiminD im always doing it nude.

This post was edited

By the way, I was wearing sandals and mowing our small part of a nudist resort around our travel trailer!

This post was edited

I was able to do this several times last summer on my lawn tractor. My back yard is pretty secluded so I took advantage of
the privacy and the sun. It felt great!!

This post was edited

i wish maybe someday the trees will all fill in and i can mow the backyard nude.

This post was edited

Always wanted to do this and when we moved into this house I was finally able to. Nice to be able to do in naked, but realized that that was about the only time I used this partof the yard, so now it is patio, which I put in naked and enjoy that way much more.

This post was edited

Did the back yard on the rider couldn't see from road. Besides had two acres to mow back there!!

This post was edited

When I was allowed (doctor doesn't want me to mow any more), I used to do our back field and immediate backyard just sitting on a pareo. After my back injury, I wore a pareo with my back brace on it. When I used to use a push mower wherever, I did wear a pareo(sarong) at least in the front yard.

This post was edited

Those on my friends list can see pictures of me mowing my back yard in the buff, with tennis shoes, of course. I have a great privacy fence that allows this, and I stay much cooler in the summer this way. No sweaty, wet clothes clinging to you, and the breeze blowing across the sweat on my skin is really cooling! Front yard, shorts and shoes, no shirt.
Gator1

This post was edited