You can kick and scream as much as you like, but,

As I understand it, this site was created by one man that had a vision. A vision of a free site for true nudists that could not afford to pay a subscription fee. To his credit, he has made it happen. Because it is free, and until such times as the advertising revenue permits it, there are not the funds available to employ staff to do, the not inconsiderable admin work that is required to keep the site free from undesirables, and people that feel that they are exempt from complying with the rules and T&C's (which incidentally, have been created to keep the site truenudist friendly) In an effort to combat this flaw in the system, a flagging procedure is provided to enable members to alleviate some of this workload, by flagging up offenders, so that they can be appropriately dealt with by admin. Everyone who has a profile here, should have read the T&C's and weather or not they agree with them, by being here HAS agreed to comply with them. One of those rules is to flag up any rule breaks that come to your attention, and by not doing so, you are in fact breaking the rules. Each member must make their own interpretation of the rules and where they see fit, report the suspected breach, so that admin can make a final judgement and take appropriate action. If you disagree with the way that this site is run, you have three options. Accept that nothing is perfect and tolerate it. Take advantage of the fact that the management invites suggestions to improve the site, or leave. Sounds pretty fair to me. It is generally accepted that we can all ease the load on admin, and at the same time give people a second chance, by politely pointing out to an offender, any breach they may have made, in the hope that they will correct it, and so remove the need for admin to get involved. Any one that actively tries to do this, is only doing what is expected of them and anyone that tries to intimidate and harangue a member for doing so, should not be surprised if the admin comes down on them severely.

Phil.

This topic was edited
RE: You can kick and scream as much as you like, but,

Well said Phil. Normally I'd prattle on and on, but I have a client coming. lol...So, maybe I'll come back later.

This post was edited
So sad

Can't we just get along and stay nude.

This post was edited
RE: So sad

Can't we just get along and stay nude.
I'm not a religious man but it's true,

For Evil to prevail, all it takes, is for good men to do nothing!

This post was edited
RE: So sad

Phil, this is an excelent post. I also want to thank the admin again for creating such a wonderful site. I have made a lot of great friends throughout the world and local ones as well. I would also ask any that can afford to do so, to donate as I do. Back when this site was first starting up the admin said one of his goals wastopromote nudism in a positive way and bring more people into it. I feel this ishappening. I have talked to young new nudists in chat that have talked about bringing in their friends. A positive site like this will make it easier for them.

This post was edited
RE: You can kick and scream as much as you like, but,

Phil, this is an excelent post. I also want to thank the admin again for creating such a wonderful site. I have made a lot of great friends throughout the world and local ones as well. I would also ask any that can afford to do so, to donate as I do. Back when this site was first starting up the admin said one of his goals wastopromote nudism in a positive way and bring more people into it. I feel this ishappening. I have talked to young new nudists in chat that have talked about bringing in their friends. A positive site like this will make it easier for them.
Thanks Tom, and I think you're right, we do seem to get a lot of newbies.

This post was edited
RE:

Great post Phil, and it rings with truth! It wasn't long ago that I was completely new to social nudity and it was the postive and wholesome way that nudity is presented here that helped to get me past mere curiosity about social nudity and helped to convince me that this is a lifestyle which fits perfectly into my life. I so want to see it remain that way for the benefit of other new people for whom this may very well be their first impression of what nudity is all about.

This post was edited
RE: Great Site - TY TT1

Aparently you folks have not been to a nudist resort lately.............women and men now shaved and wear jewerly at most of the resorts we been to in NY, NJ, PA, GA, FL. and nude cruises...get out of closet folks.

What does this statement have to do with the original post? No where does the original post mention anything about shaving or jewelry being an issue. It's simply information on how and why the site was started and that fact that there are policies/rules/guidelines in place and an appropriate way to handle a situation should it arise...
Excellent post, Phil. Nuderunr, my experiences with this site are similar to yours. While I've been a "home nudist" most of my life and have had a few "social nudist" experiences, I didn't like the "label". Becoming active on this site and meeting some really wonderful people here, helped me embrace the fact that, label or not, I am a nudist.
Jen

This post was edited

Thanks Phil, Swifty, Thomas, nuderunr, and Jen for bring some common sense back to the forum !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Aparently you folks have not been to a nudist resort lately.............women and men now shaved and wear jewerly at most of the resorts we been to in NY, NJ, PA, GA, FL. and nude cruises...get out of closet folks.

What does this statement have to do with the original post? No where does the original post mention anything about shaving or jewelry being an issue. It's simply information on how and why the site was started and that fact that there are policies/rules/guidelines in place and an appropriate way to handle a situation should it arise...
Excellent post, Phil. Nuderunr, my experiences with this site are similar to yours. While I've been a "home nudist" most of my life and have had a few "social nudist" experiences, I didn't like the "label". Becoming active on this site and meeting some really wonderful people here, helped me embrace the fact that, label or not, I am a nudist.
Jen

Cuddle (and anybody else who feels so inclined), there is not much sense in rationalizing with this poster (Ronniemack). We have been e-mailing back and forth today and it's gotten nowhere. This person is angry and feels slighted by what happend and until they simmer down and realize that the way they are behaving is not condusive to solving any disagreement, there's no point even talking to them.

This post was edited

Again Swifty, I have to agree with you. (This is getting to be a habit) !!!! LOL Anyhow, I just asked them not to contact me again.....

Steve

This post was edited