This is a place to discuss being a nudist in city settings. No matter whether you live in a downtown apartment in centre town, a condo overlooking a family park or a house on a busy street, there's always challenges in being an urban nudist.
Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity RequiredReturn to Discussions
Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves
Springfield MO Area
Send me a private message if you'd like additional information
~ Men Only
~ Male Bonding
~ Male Camaraderie
~ Strictly Nudist
~ Mexican-style chip dip
~ Corn chips
~ Homemade flour tortillas
~ Mexican beer: Dos Equis and Corona
~ Sliced limes
~ Marshmallows to roast
What to bring:
~ Something to eat and drink; Mexican themed preferred
~ Outdoor camping type chair; I have a few
~ A male friend or two
If you don't live close enough to make the round trip in one day, spend the night. I have plenty of sleeping accommodations. Two bedrooms, two couches, two recliners, two large air mattresses, blankets, pillows. Or, bring a tent and campout. Additionally, I have lots a bath towels and two showers.
Breakfast the next morning will be scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee, and whatever is left over from the night before.
* Nudity required
* Clothing not permitted; no spectators allowed; if you get cold, go inside or move closer to the fire.
* We are all men
* Do not be ashamed or embarrassed about being a man
* We all have cocks and balls
* Your cock, whether big or small, thin or fat, curved or straight, grower or shower, cut or uncut, light or dark, flaccid or hard, young or old, hairy or smooth, is your cock and it is good
* We all drip pre-cum (just don't get it on the furniture)
* We all have erections
* If you pop a boner, it's no big deal; show it off if you want, no one will care
* If you're outside and need to piss; the world is your urinal; enjoy; mark your territory; but don't piss on my flowers or baby trees
* NO PHOTOGRAPHY
* Nudity required
OK. It's finally warm and the trees almost completely covered in leaves.
The bonfire is set for Friday 18 June 2021.
Bonfire to be lit at 18:00 -- 6 pm.
This is rain or shine. If it's raining, we'll just stay inside. Will light the bonfire if at all possible even if it is raining.
If you'd like to attend and want contact information, send me a PM here on Truenudists.