Nude on stage?

How many here have been in plays/musicals nude? I did 1 in college - felt weird about inviting my parents to see. Then I did a community theater production when I lived in DC and a pretty decent amount of friends came to see me including co-workers. THAT was interesting.
Other than that I was cool with being naked onstage.
How was YOUR experience?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude on stage?

I've never been nude on stage. However, I did have to appear in boxers once. The story included a VERY strong vacuum cleaner which would "suck off" everyone's clothes if anyone happened to turn it on by mistake. In one scene I left the main room and came back in wearing a trench coat. My character was too dense to realise that he looked like a classic "flasher."

This post was edited

I guess you would have to say almost. It was the early 70's in Los Angeles, when I stripped down, I had no problem with it, they felt I didn't look natural because I shave. after a discussion, I was replaced.

This post was edited

I paid my way through University by working as a dancer/stripper. No problem and taught me a lot about dealing with certain types of guys.

Love n stuff
Rudie

This post was edited

Saw a play once (Dare to go bare) where the guy was at the top of the stairs nude with only a tray covering him. He was supposed to walk down the stairs with the tray shielding him...... well his foot slipped and the tray went flying and be bounced on his butt down the stairs. There was about a 15 minute break where cast and audience laughed so much that they were not able to continue with the play.

This post was edited

I was nude in a play called BENT. I was comfortable being naked on stage, but was initially concerned when it was time for dress rehearsal because the lighting guy's young daughters were with him. And it wasn't so much me being nude that concerned me, but in the scene, a German soldier comes in, wrestles with me, and slits my throat. I was more concerned with the violence that they might see rather than them seeing my penis.

This post was edited

I was a male stripper for awhile, thts how I meet my GF

This post was edited
RE: reply

How about 'Naked Boys Singing'. The production I saw had 7 on stage, and dancing as well as singing

This post was edited

My first time on stage was in an innocent little comedy called Barely Proper. It was produced by my nudist club to promote nudism. It was a great experience, getting a laugh from the fully clothed audience. Later, I took some acting lessons and got involved in community theater. No other nude roles ever came along.

This post was edited
Nude on a Film

I was an extrain a movie some years ago. They asked me to getnakedfor a scene, so I did it.
Watchingmyself nude in the big screenwas astrange thing.

This post was edited

I'm a figure model for art groups and photographers, so being nude on stage isn't a problem. My 2 nude experiences on film were in "Fur" as an extra and as a body double in an indie film called "The Magenta Shamrock". I've always said if you can be nude in a room full of people, you can do anything.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] invited you to his event [[TITLE]]
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • Next Swipe Swipe