Running into someone you know?

I'm curious and would like to hear the stories, if anyone has ever run into someone they knew ata nudist resort or beach? I mean someone that didn't already know you were a nudist/naturist and you didn't know they were either. And if you knew that person fairly well, was it awkward or uncomfortable? My guess is it might be for a second but it would pass fairly quickly? Being a new nudist I'm wondering if I'll ever run into someone I know at a resort, so far I haven't but ???

This topic was edited
RE: Running into someone you know?

We've run into 2 people we know/knew. One was a female, PTA mom, my wife and I knew when we lived in another city. Knew her quite well ... we thought! hahaha She was too embarrassed to come over and say "hi" ... so we didn't push. Another time was a guy I used to work with. He's pretty secretive and no one knows so ... he was afraid I was gonna start telling others where I saw him. I said ... "dude ... I got more important things to do then to talk about seeing you naked." hahaha

This post was edited

lol...thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

The wife brought this issue up the first time we went to a beach. What if we see some one we know. I said it wouldn't matter would it? Obviously you didn't know that they were nudist(s) and they didn't us so what is the big deal.

This post was edited

I just know that one day I'm gonna run into my AUnt and uncle at Gunnison. They've been living just a few miles away for ages andboth of theirtansarealways way off the hook.

This post was edited

I used to ask myself the same question; andwhen it actually happened, it turned out to be just kind of uneventful. I was at WTP, chatting in the clubhouse, when a guy comes barging in with a smile and walks directly towards me. By the time he got in my personal space, I recognized him. He was a college classmate - from my stats class if I remember correctly. When I recognized him we just shook hands, talked for a little bit without any sense of discomfort, and then he went on his way.

• I think it was uneventful because it was so direct. He just walked right up to me. Also, we weren't THAT close. Had we known each more personally the approach might have been a little more hesitant.

This post was edited

One of the couples in our club shared a moment when they were at a resort in the neighboring state and somehow met another couple from their how town. He said they appeared very nervous and even though they were there for another week they did not see the couple again and were afraid the other couple get scared off. It's the only negative story i have heard of.

This post was edited

Finally happened to us at the Spaghetto concert at Berkshire Vista nude resort in Hancock, MA. I saw a woman with a yellow baseball cap and told my wife it looked like one of the volunteer hats from Solair, another local nudist resort. When she turned to us I saw that it had greek letters on it... from my fraternity. Then the man she is with turns and has the same greek letters on his hat. Then I realize I know him from alumni events and he was from the same school, about 5 or so years ahead of me. I said hi, and we ended up eating with them before heading back to our lawn chairs under a canopy for the concert. Saw them again at the hot tub after the concert was over. He hadn't recognized me at first, until I mentioned a conversation we had at the fraternity house last homecoming. Our school's next homecoming is in a couple of weeks.

This post was edited

Last summer I ran the nude 5K at White Thorn Lodge. They had two massage therapists working that day to take care of sore muscles and stuff after the run. I went over before the race and signed up for a massage on the clipboard they had on the table. It turns out that both of the massage therapists they had there that day were women I go to in my area for a full body massage. I told Linda, the one doing my massage that I didn't know she did nude massage. She said she didn't know I was a nudist.

This post was edited

I have some good friends who are nudists and once ran a catering business. The husband did most of the work and the wife helped out at the parties. The husband got a booking through his nudist connections for a party for nudists. While serving guests at the party the wife ran into someone she knew from work. They both worked at the same national bank. The woman was very embarrassed and pleaded with my friend not to tell any one at work. My friend, never revealed that she was also a nudist, but assured the woman that if she told anyone it would be very bad for their catering business because they would lose any repeat business. She never told but the woman was always cool to her after that.

This post was edited

It depends on the situation. It may be embarrassing but as long as you are in a situation where nudity is acceptable (eg CO beach or other CO event) then it should not matter even if the others are clothed.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] invited you to his event [[TITLE]]
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • Next Swipe Swipe