Fathers, sons and brothers sharing nudity

Just wondering how many guys out there have experienced hanging out nude with their fathers or brothers? If you have, what was the experience like for you? Was it a great experience, did it bring you closer to your father/brother , was it just ok, or was it not so good? And for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to share nudity with a father or brother, how do you feel about the subject?

This topic was edited
RE: Fathers, sons and brothers sharing nudity

Nudity is awkward with people in the family. I could give a care less, but they always feel the need to cover up.

This post was edited

My fatherwas naked when he slept and on a lot of other occasions as well. However, he was out of our lives by the time I was seven. I rarely saw my mother naked when I was younger, and never when I was a teen. I think the two came from very different cultures and backgrounds, and while my mother would allow the children to sleep naked whenever the heat became unbearable, she certainly didn't allow it at other times.

Years later, when my aunt's husband died, it had been known that he had slept naked and was naked when found dead in his bed by his wife. This had a bit of a disconcerting effect on one of my other uncles who was nearby and had to help my aunt during this difficult time. My mother, knowing that my dead uncle was Austrian and that my father was Swedish, attributed that to being "European," and told my disconcerted uncle that this was normal for Europeans.

I like to think that I've been inspired somewhat by my Swedish father and my Austrian uncle, "the Europeans."

This post was edited

I've spent some great times with my twin brother nude. When he comes over to visit, the first thing he does is shed his clothes.

We have never had a problem with nudity.

My older brother is completely the reverse. He would NEVER entertain the idea of it. He even found it very strange that I slept naked!

This post was edited

my brother and I shared a bedroom and we were naked all the time for several years in our room.. watching tv.. hanging out.. and we used to go to a river skinny dipping all the time too! That was years ago! But it was great bonding.

This post was edited

Was an only child, but never saw either my Dad or my mum naled. They thought it was the work of the devil.
I do so think that those of you who grew up with nudity as a matter of fact are so priviledged.

If I had family of my own, I would certainly go about naked as much as I wanted to

This post was edited
fathers sons and brothers shareing nudity

When I was much younger and still on my parents farm in South Africa one of my brothers and I used to go horse rideing and we took the horses swimming we stripped off and then rode the horses into the river. To dry off we stayed nude and we would be nude when ever we could if we knew no one else was about on the farm. We loved it and continued to do so when ever in each others company we would also go driving out and about nude and then would have to stop and get dressed prior to our arrival at out destination. Happy memories.

This post was edited
Fathers, sons and brothers sharing nudity

I was raised in a naturist household and often spent time with my father and other family members hanging out naked. I was raised to not be worried or shy about my body, and had a great role model in my father who was very open about his body , how it worked and what i should expect as i matured, I do believe it made me a very open minded, and a great attitude to people.

This post was edited

Here i am a father and have 4 sons all raised by my late wife and myself in naturist enviroment they are now in their 40s and still practice the naturist life style my youngest son still lives at home and we live naked, all were comfortable being in each others company naked and still are.

This post was edited
me and my family

I'm the only one nudist in my house, I never shared my nudity with some relatives here because anyone is agree with nudist lifestyile. So I have to wait they get sleep to spend some time nude in my bedroom... it's quite frustrating.

This post was edited

My father, uncle, brother and I used to go to the YMCA for years and swim nude. Those years were my first introduction to social nudity. After swimming we would all go into the gym room and exercise followed by a shower before we dressed and went back home.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] invited you to his event [[TITLE]]
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • Next Swipe Swipe