RE: Fathers, sons and brothers sharing nudity

P.S. I forgot to mention that my nephew is now living with me and he spends a great deal of time nude. He adjusted easily to this lifestyle since I do live in a nudist resort.

This post was edited

I have two younger brothers and we all used to bathe together in different combinations, all conversed with our father while he showered and were together nude in a community pool locker room, but that was in younger years. Unfortunately, people seem to feel that its cut to be naked when you're little and perverse when you get older. My parents never said that, but my mother's anxiousness about being undressed translated into us being more self conscious later in life. My father always slept with only a men's undershirt. He was of the WWII generation and fought in the Phillipines for four years where there was no privacy and all men. If I told my brothers that we belong to a nudist club now they would give me that quizzical look a dog gives you when it tilts its head and seems to be clueless. Of course, they already think we're a little crazy living in Cal-a-for-nee.

This post was edited

I love father / son sharing nudity. My dad took us 3 boys sunbathing in the nude all the time, sometimes my mother came along too. In Europe this is no big deal. In fact, it was so natural. Often my dad took me on business trips and we stayed in hotels and we both slept naked in the same room. I felt it bonded us so closely, and I really felt very comfortable with my dad, since we also talked about everything and anything. I often think about those times!

This post was edited

Igrew up with 3 younger sisters. As the only oldest child; and only boy, my parents were very strict about anything relating to what they considered immodesty. I was quite aware from a very young age that anything to do with "down there" was dirty and not to be brought up publicly in any manner. I went through the usual show & tell with my friends, and was amazed when talking about things how differently some of them were being brought up. Around that time I also joined Scouts. I'll never forget the first time I was in summer camp for 2 weeks. All of our fathers were expected to spend a few days with us. There was a communal shower, and I again noticed how some fathers and sons were quite comfortable nude with each other; and others were less so. When my father's turn came, I was more uncomfortable than he; having never really seen him nude at home for more than a passing glimpse. But he was completely at ease with me, and he went out of his way to make me relax. He did tell me to be respectful at home when the females were there, but that it was okay to relax when it was just us guys. From that time on till hedied we had an understanding, and it was not an issue between us.

This post was edited
fahters, sons and brothers sharing nudity

It's refreshing to hear these stories. My two brothers and I never spent and nude time together. My father was more openly nude at times, but I was not raised in a nudist environment. It took many years for me to start to become more comfortable being naked around others, and aspiring to a nudist lifestyle has been more challenging. My wife is very modest, and her behavior has translated more readily to our children.

This post was edited
Father and son nudity

I had full custody of my son from age 6. I fought hard to get that, and I won. A rare opportunity, but major factors of deciding custody were in my favor. As my son grew up, I slowly started being nude around my bedroom and other places in the house. Bath time drying him off and learning from experience that he loved splashing taught me to just wrap a towel around me and get him out of the tub and dry him off. Most times the towel I was wearing would be the one drying him off. As my son grew older,he became more and mor comfortable being nude around me in the house. So more and more I would go nude. The dad and son nude times were basically spent watching television together, swimming in our pool, sometimes a shower, etc.
As time went on and the internet became over populated with hot nude girls and overly hung men, I was glad that my son saw what a real man looked like nude. I did not want him, as he grew older to think he was not normal because he did not have a 9" dick like so many of those guys do on the internet.
Over time we hung around the house nude... when puberty finally came at 16 for my son, he was less and less nude, but then he emerged looking all "grown up" and loved showing his new body off! I know hecompared himself to ol dad. And I did too. My son is now all grown and living across the country. I hope that he still enjoys being nude around his house.

This post was edited

Pops and I never had a problem being nude together, from when I was very young to the time I lost him 10 years ago. Mom would also be nude and have no hang ups. Mom died pretty young and I moved back in with Pops for awhile. We spent many a happy hour just sitting around nude. I love the sun, but Pops being Irish was warry of it though we did surf and hang out at the beach together, he used an umbrella a lot. One great thing was my best friend. We were friends since the age of 4. His folks were very uptight. He and I were always naked together and he loved comming over and seeing my Pops nude since he couldn't experience that at home. I miss Pops.

This post was edited
RE: naked with family

I am the older of 3 brothers, and we've never been ashamed of hanging out nude at home. My parents used to let the bathroom door open when showering, and as far as i remember, i've seen them nude. We use to go to a sport center on weekends with bros and father, swimming and playing tennis, and then we used the communal showers and lockers without any problems. This was pretty cool. Even sometimes, we went sunbathing nude with my dad. Now, everybody knows i'm always nude at home, and no one is offended. I bring them to my nudist beach, and they dont mind going with me, even if they stay with swimsuits on. No big deal !

This post was edited

I doubt I've seen my father in the buff since I was just a small kid. My brother was very open about nudity until age 15 or so, when he suddenly became modest. I don't think I've seen him nude since then (we're both now 26), though being a nudist, I am occasionally nude around him. He rolls his eyes, but tolerates my nudism for the most part.

This post was edited

I wasn't raised in a nudist family, and no one walked around intentionally nude. However I was raised that there was nothing wrong in taking communal showers when the situation arose. Males do it all the time in gym classes, sports. military etc andthe shower was to get the sweat, dirt, chlorine off . Not something to be shy about just because a family member was showering too.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] invited you to his event [[TITLE]]
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • Next Swipe Swipe