- Listen. You shouldn't beat yourself up. I don't know how long you have been friends with these people but I'm assuming they are new friends otherwise they would have chosen to talk about it with you. That would be the mature way to handle it. Sometimes they are just testing the waters to see if they want to dive in. Not everybody will. I still have your number so I will call you.
- just here to say hi and good by. I have been blocked by two friends without any explanation. One person I had hopes of a real friendship. I'm not going to make friends just to loose them. I hold no animosity toward anyone and take all the blame for any misunderstanding, poor judgement or lack of commitment. I wish you all well.
- enjoyed my first face to face meeting with nudist friend for coffee and swapped full-body massages. Hope to do it again.
- 2bnude63created a topic
- Like touching other people's bodies. Both sexes
- Met a nudist friend face to face Sunday morning for Coffee and gave and received a full-body massage. Something I haven't done with a man in...
- 2bnude63joined a group
- Nude Skype for 40s and all
There are groups for people to get together and Skype for 18-30, and for 50+, but none for those if us in our 40s...so here it is...in fact, this is...
Looking to connect, make friends and spend time with other nudists in the area socially. I am in a relationship with a woman I love very much. She is not a nudist but she knows I like being naked. I grew up in a very strict, religious family. I was first introduced to nudism in my younger years through my now my X-wife. During that time I met and interacted socially with straight and gay nudists. It was fun, accepting, non-judgmental and comfortable. I miss that. I am most comfortable, relaxed and happy when naked. I'm always nude at home unless I am expecting company. For me, being naked is like taking a valium. Nude is a lifestyle that I wish I could take outside my home, a lifestyle I'm sure we all wish was more accepted by society. There's nothing special about me. No special skills or training. I'm not shy or bashful. I'm curious but not ambitious and very candid. I'll talk about anything but I'm not a conversation starter. I like talking about the body and sex with friends in a social setting. I think the body, both female and male are beautiful and fascinating. I like giving and getting full-body massages but I'm not looking for sex. One thing further, I do not approve of the use of drugs.
It's unfortunate that many in our society still look down on nudism and think of it as only sexual or predatory, perverted or unacceptable.
I'll check in as often as I can but don't feel I am ignoring you if I don't get back to you right away and I'm still getting use to using the site. My schedule is a little goofy.
Before I become certified I want to see how this goes.
2bnude63 - 56
- 5' 7"
- Some College
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other nudists, men, women, couples and groups straight or gay who I can get together with and enjoy each other's nude company in a relaxed, social atmosphere for conversation, games, parties etc..
I'm a Sci-Fi fan from way back. In my spare time, I read a lot and write. In addition to several novels I wrote an episode for star trek (nothing published just a pastime, a way to express myself)
Outland, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Abyss, Alien, The Village, almost anything that stretches reality.
Journey, kiss, Pink Floyd, U2, Air Supply, Prince, Soft jazz, nothing hard.