- BehrinVA responded to a topic "How do you spend the time nude or with others without spouse getting mad?"
- Easy, she accepts that I am a nudist and always tell her where I'll be if I go on a trip.
- That's the best adventure I've read here in a long time!
- Howdy from across the pond. Fellow outdoorsman as well!
- S&W 9mm Shield Always carry in my backpack. I have encountered a mountain lion and where I live know, there are bear and other critters.
- Society is so far away from accepting nudity on a widespread basis. I'm happy to find places where it's allowed or better yet, find places...
- I'd like to go sometime. I have some equipment coming to cut down some brush on my back 40.
- BehrinVAuploaded photos
I've been a naturist for about 25 years or so. A few years later, I became interested in freehiking and I found a naturist hiking group. I regularly attended many of the weekly planned hikes in the California desert. Since I'm no gym rat, this was a great way to stay somewhat in shape.
My first time at a nudist resort was at Olive Dell, in Colton, CA. Every year, they hold an event called the Bare Burro 5k. One day, I'll go back and visit.
Since moving to the East coast , I've met some TN friends.
I don't collect many friends. If you send a request, please have your "about" section filled out. No faceless pics!
. FAKE PROFILES ARE BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!
Ask me - 52
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other naturists who actually enjoy the outdoors. I have already met with several other TN members.
Working around my ranch, training and working with horses, restoring vintage radios, and anything outdoors, (preferably in the buff)
Too many to list.
Classic Rock, older Country and 80s stuff
Jesus, John Wayne.