- I really need to get down there and check this place out! Me too. Let me know.
- BehrinVA responded to a topic "Is there a way to flag a photo from a group I don't belong to?"
- Looks like it may be gone.
- Awesome stories. I knew there were others who did a little naked car maintenance.
- Now you know where you stand. Does that experience strengthen your stance on nudism, or something different?
I've been a naturist for about 25 years or so. I was a member of a mens nude hiking group and enjoyed hiking all over the California desert. There's something about naked in a remote location. Since I'm not a big fan of gyms, I seek out other forms of staying in shape. Owning horses for years helped with that as well.
My first time at a nudist resort was at Olive Dell, in Colton, CA. Every year, they hold an event called the Bare Burro 5k. I plan to return again.
I am nude full time at home and around my property in warmer weather. The freedom of being naked is amazing and natural to me.
Since moving to the East coast , I've met other True Nudist friends. We've already had a few get togethers and hope to soon again. I'm married, but wife is not a nudist.
If you send a friend request, please have a decent profile filled out.
I'm on MeWe...
Anthony - 53
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other naturists who actually enjoy the outdoors.
Working my ranch, training and riding horses, restoring vintage radios, and anything outdoors, (preferably in the buff)
Too many to list.
Classic Rock, older Country and 80s stuff
Jesus, John Wayne.