- Having unseasonably warm weather for December. I was able to go on a nude walk with my dog this morning!
- Weirdly, when my mom came to visit last spring, I decided to be naked. She didn't say anything.
- I enjoy being nude because it it comfortable for me. When I get home from work, the clothes come off until the next day. I'm able to work on my...
- BehrinVA responded to a topic "What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?"
- I can be nude on some of my property, but At night or early morning, I can walk the dog down the side ride or in my front yard. I have done some nude...
- 65 miles from the desert floor to my house at night. Several small trips.
- BehrinVAuploaded photo
I've been a naturist for about 25 years or so. I was a member of a mens nude hiking group and enjoyed hiking all over the California desert. Since I'm not a big fan of gyms, I seek out other forms of staying in shape. Owning horses for years helped with that as well.
My first time at a nudist resort was at Olive Dell, in Colton, CA. Every year, they hold an event called the Bare Burro 5k. I plan to return again.
I am nude full time at home and around my property in warmer weather. The freedom of being naked is amazing and natural to me.
Since moving to the East coast , I've met other True Nudist friends. We've already had a few get togethers and hope to soon again. I'm married, but wife is not a nudist.
If you send a friend request, please have a decent profile filled out.
Anthony - 52
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other naturists who actually enjoy the outdoors.
Working my ranch, training and riding horses, restoring vintage radios, and anything outdoors, (preferably in the buff)
Too many to list.
Classic Rock, older Country and 80s stuff
Jesus, John Wayne.