- BehrinVAuploaded photo
- During warmer weather, I take walks down a side road that parallels my property. It's about a quarter mile long.
- I wish I had a cool story. My days of skinny diping started in my adult years, Many times, when staying at hotels, I would go down to the pool area...
- Thank you all for your service. My wife served in the Marine Corp. I wished I had joined, but would have never met my wife.
- I too was taken to the hospital naked - in an ambulance. I was too weak to stand from vomiting and diarhea. My wife called paramedics and they took...
- I guess it's a good thing that I had no encounters with the law while I was traveling around Iowa nude. Haha, very lucky and nice pic!
- Added a few of my hiking shots this morning. Hope you enjoy them Great surroundings!
I've been a naturist for about 25 years or so. A few years later, I became interested in freehiking and I found a naturist hiking group and regularly attended many of the weekly planned hikes in the California desert. Since I'm no gym rat, this was a great way to stay fit.
My first time at a nudist resort was at Olive Dell, in Colton, CA. Every year, they hold an event called the Bare Burro 5k. I moved to the East coast but I do plan to go back when all this Covid crap goes away.
I am not here to collect friends that I never intend to have dialogue with once in a while. I will accept your friend request if you have a decent profile filled out. No headless shots or pics of your body parts. FAKE PROFILES ARE BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!
Ask me - 51
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other naturists who actually enjoy the outdoors. I have already met with several other TN members.
Working around my ranch, training and working with horses, restoring vintage radios, and anything outdoors, (preferably in the buff)
Too many to list.
Classic Rock, older Country and 80s stuff
Jesus, John Wayne.