- BlackFitNerdwrote a blog
- Why Nudism?
- Having been a nudist for 20-ish years and met a lot of nudists (online and in-person), you'd get the impression that nudists magically wake up...
- BlackFitNerduploaded photo
1. DO NOT HIT ON ME. It's weird I even have to say this but if you message me with a pick-up line, you're telling me that we are on this site for completely different reasons. Also, if you don't understand that message intros like Hey handsome or hey sexy are creepy as fuck, especially while you're looking at me naked, please just leave me alone.
2. No Profile Picture OR a Blank/Private Profile=NO TIME FOR YOU. If you haven't taken the time to fill out your profile, or don't have pictures of you in it, then I'm automatically ignoring your messages because you're not serious enough about nudism to be on here. If your profile is private, then I can't read about you to see if we have enough in common besides nudism to make it worth getting to know each other
3. Please DO NOT ADD ME if we haven't talked for a while already.
Why I'm a nerd? Hard core Star Trek junkie here. Have a Starfleet uniform I wear sometimes when I have to wear clothes, even a tricorder and a phaser. Voyager fan. Also, huge politics junkie. I'm also fluent in German (ich spreche fliessend Deutsch). I am a licensed pilot. I have lots of guns, carry them all the time and I'm very comfortable with firearms, but I think the Second Amendment does more to help people get murdered by firearms than save people from violence (don't get into a debate with me on this, it won't be a good time).
Why I'm a fit nerd? That's up to you do decide, but I do have a 345 pound bench press, 450 lb squat and 415 lb deadlift. I was also a competitive fighter throughout college.
I came into nudism as a way to experience body confidence. Growing up, I was really nerdy and got picked on and pushed around most of my childhood and early adulthood. I was also very skinny so standing up for myself sometimes meant bullies would fight me. Some in the locker room made fun of me for having a small penis (here it is, 5.25" erect) when they saw me nude, and I've been too small for multiple lovers. My wife is not a nudist but she accepts my nudist lifestyle at home.
Yes, I'm a black, muscular man with a small penis and I embrace that about me. So for me, nudism is my gateway to appreciate that my body type is normal. Maybe it's reverse psychology, a way to accept my so-called "shortcomings" and embrace who I am.
Ask me - 38
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Ask Me
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Fitness enthusiasts that can help with exercise tips and to stay motivated to keep in shape. Germans. People who can have honest conversations about their vulnerability and nudism. Nude art photographers and artists.Like I said, I grew up with some insecurities about scrawny stature and penis size, so I'd appreciate meeting men willing to share their experiences relating to my masculine insecurities, or women willing to talk about their experiences with "less impressive" men.I am married (wife is not into nudism) and faithful so I'm not interested in hooking up, screwing, swinging etc. Please DO NOT ASK me to Skype or cam off of here, invite me to TrueSwingers etc, those are huge red flags for me.I believe in nudism as a way to promote fitness so I appreciate useful, constructive critiques on my nude body, as long as it doesn't get hypersexual (nice glutes and cute ass mean two separate things to me).
Weightlifting, Biking, Star Trek, Martial Arts, Flying, Nude Art Modeling, Anything in German