- If you are on a beach (nude or textile) do you really have an expectation of privacy? Most photographers I know use that rule to determine if it is...
- I think times are changing and it's far more accepted now that people will take photos where ever they are whether it's on the beach, in a...
- Caterina99created a topic
- Should people be taking your picture?
- While at the beach I see many, many people with phones in their hands and many I am sure are not just checking the weather forecast! Should people be...
- Providing he was experienced, qualified and skilled in his work it would not bother me what so ever.
Really hoping to meet other women, and maybe men, with similar interests with a view to forming real friendships. Really only a casual part time nudist and it is mainly at the beach where I will be found nude during the summer months in a normal year enjoying all the fun that a trip to the beach provides.
My media...i decided to change the settings to allow all my photos to be downloaded. The reason for this is that I know, in this day and age of camera phones, that my picture has probably been taken many times over the years while at the beach, usually without my knowledge, and I'm fine with that. As probably 99.9% of the people on here will never see me at the beach or have the opportunity to take a secret picture I feel it only fair that people on here should be able to download a little piece of me if they choose to. The photos I will be posting here are of me in positions not dissimilar to the positions I would lay on the beach in.
Catherine - 57
- 5' 2"
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone that I get along with.
Reading, music of all kinds, cooking, gardening, trips to beach
Anything and everything but no rock, heavy metal or twangy guitars!