- Chris19801created a topic
- Relationship turned sour due to opposing views on nudism
- Originally my wife was more confident nude than me. She sometimes appeared hesitant when meeting others but soon relaxed and became her normal self....
- Great to find this site with so many people who are comfortable in their own skin. Im just on the start of my journey and Im sure many questions will...
- Chris19801uploaded photo
- Simple solution: Do not allow photos to be uploaded until they are paid and/or certified. Problem solved. It would also stop this kind of thing:...
- There was a thread started a couple of days ago by an 18yo girl with a certified profile. It was revealed to be completely false. If you want to, you...
- I have been on here previously as a couple with my wife. It doesn't matter what is stated on a profile it gets ignored. Lots of TN members are...
- Great news the charges have been dropped and you can sleep again. Being naked outdoors is not an offence. It only becomes one if offending or...
- ...When will you feel ok to be close to other naked people again? I'm OK with that right now. Fact is, healthy people need to catch this, get...
- Plenty around the Lake District, depends where you want to go.
- This site has declined very badly in regards to people being social and even activity. I left this site a few years ago and have just returned. The...
Back to give this site another try.
I will try to keep it as brief as possible so not to bore you.
I grew up with a fascination around nudity even though with a family who'd have thought it wrong or strange. I had a few nude experiences but then met my ex. We was together for a long time and she was fully against it. I put it to the back of my mind until we eventually separated. I soon my my now wife who was the opposite of the ex. She had no issues with nudity or nudism and willing to experience more with me. Due to having children we was limited with free time. We did try beaches abroad and met a few other nudists. A lot of the time it was just us both in the great outdoors as God intended.
After giving birth to our youngest her view on it all started to change. I lived in hope it would soon change again but never did. Since then we have both had serious health issues which really have put an end to it. We are both back to health now but have very different views on a lot. We both have completely different goals in life. I have now realised life is too short and want to experience all I wish for. We are together and happy but our lifestyles take seperate paths at times.
I've set my profile as married but a single male as it will only ever be me hopefully meeting others. I have children and limited to when I can meet.
Chris - 40
- 5' 11"
- Some College
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who can strike a good conversation, also a good sense of humour.
Anything outdoors, cinema, dining out, pubs, exploring new towns.