- Chris19801joined a group
- touching the earth: Barefoot+Naked
A Group for Nudists who prefer going BAREFOOT (in addition to Naked) whenever possible. All living things receive sustenance from the earth. Like...
- Chris19801 responded to a topic "Relationship turned sour due to opposing views on nudism"
- Basically as I've said that she clearly thinks it's now some sexual perversion. Quite a few things said and with a very strange tone. One of...
- Chris19801created a topic
- Relationship turned sour due to opposing views on nudism
- Originally my wife was more confident nude than me. She sometimes appeared hesitant when meeting others but soon relaxed and became her normal self....
- Great to find this site with so many people who are comfortable in their own skin. Im just on the start of my journey and Im sure many questions will...
- Chris19801uploaded photo
My wife has started to be naked a lot more round the house again. We've chatted a lot over the past couple of weeks. We headed out for a nude drive one night, her suggestion and wants to do it a lot more along with walks once Summer returns here. I'm not sure she'll ever be a nudist or understand what it even is. It's nice to have nude company again though.
Back to give this site another try.
I will try to keep it as brief as possible so not to bore you.
I grew up with a fascination around nudity even though with a family who'd have thought it wrong or strange. I had a few nude experiences but then met my ex. We was together for a long time and she was fully against it. I put it to the back of my mind until we eventually separated. I soon my my now wife who was the opposite of the ex. She had no issues with nudity or nudism and willing to experience more with me. Due to having children we was limited with free time. We did try beaches abroad and met a few other nudists. A lot of the time it was just us both in the great outdoors as God intended.
After giving birth to our youngest her view on it all started to change. I lived in hope it would soon change again but never did. Since then we have both had serious health issues which really have put an end to it. We are both back to health now but have very different views on a lot. We both have completely different goals in life. I have now realised life is too short and want to experience all I wish for. We are together and happy but our lifestyles take seperate paths at times.
I've set my profile as married but a single male as it will only ever be me hopefully meeting others. I have children and limited to when I can meet.
Chris - 40
- 5' 11"
- Some College
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have children
Anonymous - 40
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who can strike a good conversation, also a good sense of humour.
Anything outdoors, cinema, dining out, pubs, exploring new towns.