- What a stupid sexually biased way to look at things. That's not at you, sunluver, but at the viewpoint itself. Complete hypocrisy, the view...
- Next major Windows patch is killing Adobe Flash - before the December deadline.
- CodeBare responded to a topic "Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends."
- Idealism is nice and all, but... realism rules the world.
- I'm overweight, and yes, it's made me more aware of it. Yes, it makes me self conscious at times. It doesn't stop me though; I'm old...
- CodeBarecreated a topic
- Why are there so many skeezy topics?
- Title, really. There seem to be a lot of topics that default to sexual or borderline sexual conversations that have little if anything to do with...
- I just clicked search and ALL the profiles on the page are women, except for two couples where the men are in the photo with the woman. All the women...
- If I am at a textile place depending on the people around I use swim wear. Most spas in Germany are today textile only. So if there are many kids I...
- Thanks cobeachbum! I love seeing the numbers like that. So only 22,019 certified members? Just ~5.7% of the user base? Gotta say, I thought...
- But how many of those are fakes or creeps? Also where did you get the data? Is there a number that sorts that by certified?
- Nude beaches are a thing in China? Right on. I had kind of assumed that they were not so much.
Hi, I'm new to this. I'm here to meet other naturists, make friends, learn more about this, and hopefully find some community.
Anonymous - 37
- 5' 8"
- Income Level
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
All sorts of interesting people from all sorts of places. Although it would be particularly nice to meet interesting people local to my region.
A great many varied and sundry nerdy things, walks, hikes, enjoying nature, conversation, coffee in all its splendor, etc... My interests are too many to be contained in such a small box.
I've never really sat down and made a list.
It's a rather broad spectrum, really, with exceptions to every rule I've ever applied to it.
Good people who did not do nothing.