- DerivativeWorks responded to a topic "What is stopping you having the ride of your life to protect nature?"
- I would actually love to. I would do it in a locale that legally allows it or at least has law enforcement that explicitly allows the event. As I...
- There are many people who consider themselves nudists but it's really about something else... I have a friend who is close with a couple who...
- DerivativeWorkscreated a topic
- NYC Photography
- I'm a photographer in NYC, if anyone is ever interested in posing hit me up. Portraits!
- DerivativeWorksjoined a group
- Nude Photographers/Models
This is a group for photographer hobbiests. Those who like take nude photos of others, and for the models who want to pose for them.
- DerivativeWorks responded to a topic "What do you find is the best way to get folks to try social nudism?"
- Great question. I would love to share naturism with everyone, but I find it's best to first ask probing questions to figure out how receptive...
- I'm sorry to hear about your finger, I hope you are managing. This is just my perception, I know multiple people with missing fingers, and many...
- I've wondered about that, whether or not they think they're in a weird job tending to nudists looking in from the outside, or if they...
- Interesting question. Like you imply there is a normal amount of looking at/sizing up people in normal life. It's not creepy, everyone looks at...
- I would say how you discuss sex when practicing nudism differs in no way as to how you would if clothed. The same rules apply to polite conversation...
- I think you will find others on this site who have partners who aren't as enthusiastic. Would be great to hear more from them. But I will say...
Working in the arts, looking for beautiful places and people.
I always enjoyed being nude since forever and always wanted to meet others who understood this way of being. In my 20s I took the plunge into non-sexual social nudity and it was the best decision ever.
If we haven't chatted before I most likely won't accept "friend" requests. So feel free to drop me a line.
Anonymous - 38
- 6' 4"
- Income Level
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Interesting people with shared values.
Skiing, photography, laying out, hiking, being free.
Fellini, Lars von Trier, David Lynch, stuff that's not overly linear. If you've seen Dogville hit me up.
DJ Shadow, Boards of Canada, Jamie XX, Sylvan Esso, Yacht, Caribou, Actress, Andy Stott, Lorn, Crystal Castles, Tame Impala, Mount Kimbie, Shit Robot, Arca, open to most music though...
People who pave their own way, not accepting that things must be done a certain way just because.