- Omg two challenges in a row! Unfortunately I don't have a bicycle. :(
- This is fun. When's the next challenge?
- Hi all,New naked challenge for all!!Post a photo of you naked on the road..Photo must include road..Remember TN rules apply..Most important face must...
- BTW, I noted from your profile that you're in Rio de Janeiro, yet you said that you have trouble finding others who are nudists. I thought that...
- Are there any other forums around that suit our needs better? In particular, a forum that's really for "true nudists" who aren't...
- Grower_I_swearwrote a blog
- In a bit of a hairy situation - Day 0
- I've been giving some thought about how honest I am and how honest I want to be. There's a certain hiddenness in posting nude pictures...
- Grower_I_swearuploaded photos
Bit of an introvert trying to overcome some fears and anxieties I've had my whole life.
I'm Grower_I_swear on TrueSwingers.com and on DirtyCode.io; and I'm GrowerIswear on OhNaturist.com.
I just wish I could hang out naked with real people in a real room, but since that's not possible here I am. Playing video games and binging tv shows naked at home while there are other naked people on your screen is the next best thing.
If you know me IRL please get in touch. I don't know of anyone who's a nudist -- that I'm aware of, that is. I'd love to have some company at nudist places. I find it hard to make new friends when I'm by myself, like at a beach or something.
And yes my foreskin in intact which is the natural course of things. Please stop making it weird, it gets old fast.
V. - 29
- 5' 3"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People who enjoy being naked while chatting, playing video games together, watching tv shows, relaxing at a beach or something. What I'm not looking for is a hookup or a relationship. I'm taken.
Tech, gaming, the emerging VR scene, new age music, logic/epistemology, walking around or just lying down with a chilly breeze around my balls and butt!
Few things last very long as my favourite of anything and I don't think any movie has achieved that, so I'll just skip this one.
Loreena McKennitt, Enya, Gandalf, Nicholas Gunn, Yanni
Magneto. Magneto was right. In the real world I'd say Alan Turing, Noam Chomsky, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, and Matt Dillahunty.