- was great to see you and chat this morning, hope we can do it again soon, Now get some sleep !
- hey lady, long time no see, hit me up in email if you want so we can set up a time too chat. email@example.com
- Sadly, most of the "mods" on this site are power drunk morons. Sorry, can't say it in a less direct manner.I was banned for simply...
- Love2BinMyGloryuploaded photos
- I hear y'all... very unfortunate. ;(So the latest, a week or so ago I was on cam in chat room and one one the mods, unbenounced to me, has an...
- Less than 1 more week in Batavia, then to Steamboat Springs, CO for a few weeks and then back to my new sweet tiny home in Daytona Beach Shores!
- Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,wrote the name on a piece of paper...
- Why in Hells Teeth would I want to be a friend of none certified member I don't trust them.You continue to show your ignorance & nastiness. I am...
- As yet another person whom was 'on' that evening...I didn't see anything too unusual about falling asleep...I've seen it in the past...
Thank you for your interest. Please do not send friend request until you've read my profile. Understand and try not to take offense if I reject your invitation, it is because I do not know you well enough or I believe we are here for different reasons... I rarely accept friend requests from people I've not met in person or cammed with in chat room (I am one of the few women on here that will public chat on cam when I can make the time.
There are too many fakes here and I'm all about shooting straight. I was certified on my first account here in 2010-2011... this go around I'm doing things differently and do not feel the need to validate myself for anyone although if TN would certify by cam I would be open.
GO AWAY if you're here to view my pics and have hundreds of "friends" you have no intention or desire to truly befriend... I already have people here that I know I enjoy and yet have little time to invest as I'm mostly about being out enjoying naturism NOT sitting in front of a screen talking about it.
I'm seeking more than just fun... true friendship is desired, ideally a mate that I can enjoy naturism with in REAL life. So if you're about doing the same, have similar values, desires, dreams... (see "about me") and have desire to invest in a face to face relationship where we can enjoy naturism together, please don't give up, tenacity is key and hopefully we'll find one another for a lasting friendship...or even better, MORE!
I have no patience for bs or people's desire to use, objectify... PLEASE don't waste our time, it's too precious a gift.
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this effect.
Anonymous - 50
- 6' 0"
- Born and raised and raised my own kids in IL, now own tiny h
- Income Level
- ~Abundant LIFE~
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Fellow Naturists that have similar interests. People that are NOT here to get their sexual jollies off. I'm not interested.
Enjoying friends, family, laughter, food, fellowship, fun, animals, dancing, concerts, hiking, biking, traveling, different cultures, art in many different mediums, and God's good creation. I love water (because I float well ;)) boogie boarding, snorkeling, scuba, tubing, boating, sailing, travel...there's much more, ask if you're interested.
Most are crap but enjoy watching a good romantic comedy, comedy, drama, documentary and even a rare thriller or action movie but horror is out for me. One of the most moving movies I've enjoyed is Shadowlands. Anthony Hopkins portrays the later years of C.S. Lewis's life. I miss Chris Farley and John Candy, may your sweet souls RIP.
An eclectic mix of goodness from NIN to Ray LaMontagne, Yacht to Fernando Ortega, my favorite music moves me in some way, be it techno, classical, blues, obscure, pop, rock, alternative, Christian...
Please be one!
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details