- yeah -- no barrier between the mini workout room and the commonly accepted naked zone of the showers/locker room -- made it easy to accept the...
- remember, folks: don't forget to tip your naked lifeguard . . .
- i had a doctor like that for a few years -- and i really miss him -- and i miss the freedom of just stripping down as soon as i got in the exam room,...
- same when i was a kid in my jr high and high school, and the Y--us boys all swam nude all the time--and swimming lessons at the Y were taught by...
- easy for the privileged to repeat over and over "what's the problem? i go to places like that all the time" -- conveniently leaving out...
- nothing like that moment of peeling off and feeling free oh yeah . . .
- we beat them trolls with a bat hehehe..... in a manner of speaking . . . precisely . . . haha
- Trolls gonna troll.... Pay it no mind. Life too short. HARSHING THE NAKED DREAM so -- we are proposing an ideal club where men can be naked in pool,...
- SADHU-SKYBLUEcreated a topic
- NO HARSHING THE NAKED DREAM
- so -- we are proposing an ideal club where men can be naked in pool, spa, gym, residence rooms 24/7, where the layout and member agreement discourage...
- haha -- when typical sketchy anonymous internet trolls come to poo on it, it confirms the idea is good. to reiterate/summarize the original proposal:...
Sadhu -- celibate monk. Mixing Sanskrit and poetry background/study/training for my next act. Retired teacher -- yoga/meditation, before that IT guy in the stone age -- ran database at UN, on a mainframe (!). Started life as an actor classically trained and all that; trained in enough dance (but more likely because of time spent at gym) to get professional dance jobs although never pursuing that -- until recently did a cameo in a certain perennial ballet in NYC every year. Grew up in male naturist home with older brothers -- country boy father lived naked and we followed suit. heh. community in that time and place taught all boys to be comfortable naked with others of our gender at any age; yes i'm one who remembers father-son naked swims at the Y, nude swimming phys ed classes at school, nude gang showers and lockerooms, skinny dipping at camp and with pals in the flooded stone quarry nearby, skinny dipping with farm cousins in the pond . . . all very thomas eakins. Any kind of situation where we shared a room or bathroom with another male, such as a group trip, overnight visit, etc., there was never any coyness or hesitation about stripping to change clothes, using the toilet, etc. in front of another male. it was that place in that time. i never gave it a second thought. my own sexuality is moot -- did i tell you i am a celibate monk? no repression involved, but resolution. you could say that theoretically or culturally, i am gay or bi, or straight or msm for that matter -- if one wanted to calculate the quantity and mechanics of every attraction and act, throughout my sexual history. ho-hum. i always lived openly as whatever it was i was about, always had a lot of straight and gay male friends of all orientations and genders knowing whatever it was i was about, and life was always interesting. since taking the vow of celibacy i have to say i get a hell of a lot more done. :o) have traveled a good deal and have lived in india and uk from time to time, madrid when i was teenager, paris and berlin some over the years. have gotten by in a few languages -- i don't practice though. tsk!
Jayadeva - 66
- 6' 0"
- Income Level
- sadhu, poet
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
whom i'd like to meet? men who truly enjoy living and socializing naked, as a normal state. All backgrounds, ages, interests. men who can have a conversation, are honest, not hustling, not damaged beyond hope . . . still fascinated.
MOST NIGHTS you will find me out at the opera or broadway (and off, and off off broadway), dance concert, poetry reading, science lecture, book signing, gallery opening, tv show taping, etc. i am interested in what is really the truth, the lies that tell the the truth, etc. -- decency, honesty, fun, a better world -- and my spiritual path, which i don't talk about unless asked, and then only if it's useful -- in other words i'm a religious fanatic but not an asshole about it. no piety, the enemy of truth. i get along best with atheists and practitioners secure in their faith.
old hollywood, camp to profound, profoundly camp; really great to really bad; musicals; mid-20th c. italian and french; pre-bollywood indian, and the occasional new thing . . .
symphonic to opera to bhajans to house to 80s pop to beatles and stones hendrix bach lulle respighi ute_lemper one-hit wonders on and on. show tunes tickle me. big fan of birdsong, babbling brooks, wind in the trees . . .
great poets, great artists, great scientists, great yogis, great truth tellers, the truly brave, the truly wise . . .