- Told this morning by the store owner to wait a couple weeks and the "rip" kilts will be on a great sale. I have one but want a second red...
- Absolutely you have to build up to a nice tan. Now I do my "Covid 19" tan each day. 15 minutes on a side and that seems possible at least...
- I am always told to stop looking and someone will just show up. Wasn't a believer but it did happen. Unfortunately, he decided to NOT move here...
- Somewhat strange but it is 72 here this morning and coffee outside was great. Now we have to be set for the big rain they say is coming today. Got...
- I am so glad you have the good results! Sunning outside is easy here with the only down time being January and February. And those are often OK when...
- I have many and got the first ones in the "Ropes and Chains" area of Home Depot. Stainless rings used on chains and sailing rigging and...
- Yes, this morning was great. 64 degrees with coffee is wonderful. It is sad that cooler weather may put a damper on outdoor, naked morning coffee....
Love living naked and hanging out with other clothes-free guys. Enjoy movies and dinners. Enjoy visits to nude beaches and clothing optional or nude resorts. Have had a great time on two S/V Mandalay clothing optional cruises. Love small ship cruising: no more big ships for me! Enjoy country and light jazz music. Bowler for a number of years. VP of international gay mens organization.
Sam - 78
- 6' 0"
- Eastern VA
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Gay males who love to live clothes-free and love to travel. Great if he enjoys dinners out and movies.
Bowling; Dining Out; Nude Beaches;Small ship cruising
Hooked on romance movies. Gay or other.Love anything STAR TREK and have a lot of DVD's.
Southern Country; smooth jazz; beach music
Can't think of one I guess. As a category it would be astronauts for their courage going where I would love to go.