- no matter which party you side with, most of us don't agree with everything our party does but tend to vote with them because we agree with the...
- brucenineteen63created a topic
- Question for the Gunnies out there.
- Is there any suitable camping accommodations on or close to Gunnison?
- One day, several years ago I Googled "stress relief". It was an enormously stressful time for me. The top result was an article about...
- Hearts have much more to do with the ability to please a woman. Remember, too that vaginas are different sizes. Some women look at a mule dick and...
- brucenineteen63joined a group
- Outdoor Naturists/nudists
For those who enjoy or want to experience being nude in the great outdoors, whether it's hiking, biking, boating, swimming, sunbathing, or...
- It seems to me that religious pressure in modern society- in terms of influencing societal norms in the West- is much less influential than it used to...
- Team True reviews the flags and takes appropriate action. They're pretty good at it--based on my experience, they will permit a fairly broad level...
- There's another aspect of this that occurred to me today. I read a post by another member here; someone who comments somewhat regularly and who,...
- The sad reality of the internet, Dave; is that trolls torment people--some by using a friendly approach. People get sick and tired of them. Especially...
I was here for some time, then wiped out my account to focus on important things. I've become known for my opinions, particularly on issues of the day. I successfully raised a family, but the marriage failed. With that break, came a separation from a lifestyle that was not particularly healthy in some aspects. That means keeping friends, but at a distance. So it's time to build a new life. I'm looking forward to being with my One if and when she appears in my life. Until then, I plan on making a fun life where I can help others and engage in thoughtful discussions and relationships. Everything wholesome-consider this the official disclaimer against swingers. Yuck. In 2018, my plan is to spend time at Avalon, Sunny Rest and Gunnison. To find good friendships. I'll be outside a lot more this year and engaging with people more than in the last few years. I'm not going to indicate dating or relationship here--I'm skeptical of the online activities under those labels. Besides-it looks like all the single women are gone.
Bruce - 55
- 0' 0"
- Beautiful, Pennsylvania
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Pre-occupied with life
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I don't know-haven't met them yet. Genuine people with good intentions who know how to act and have interesting things to say. Male-Female-Straight-Not-Married-Single-Liberal-Conservative. We live in a highly polarized world where opinions are swiftly internalized in a very personal manner. I think that's a shame because it extinguishes the art of continued dialogue. It's particularly true of the written variety because one cannot derive mannerisms from a screen, and so the sterile words can be interpreted based on the predisposition of the reader. But I'm hopelessly optimistic.
Writing, Nature, history, politics, issues of the day. Lots of other stuff.
Mostly Classic Rock, but other stuff, too. From classical to motown to some of the newer stuff.
JC, My Dad, My brother. One very special soul in the Great Valley.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details