- It seems to me that religious pressure in modern society- in terms of influencing societal norms in the West- is much less influential than it used to...
- AMAZING! Everyone thanks the pretty young woman for ASKING the question. NO ONE thanks the man that ANSWERED the question.She's pretty. Very. He...
- Team True reviews the flags and takes appropriate action. They're pretty good at it--based on my experience, they will permit a fairly broad level...
- i wish there were more women. one of my intentions was to find someone i like on here honestly. i think it's nice for her to see me and i can see...
- Maybe we should start a chat about current events. (heehee!!) Is there any wonder why so many have suggested that Bruce is a troll?Hi, Dr. Chris. Long...
- There's another aspect of this that occurred to me today. I read a post by another member here; someone who comments somewhat regularly and who,...
- The sad reality of the internet, Dave; is that trolls torment people--some by using a friendly approach. People get sick and tired of them. Especially...
- What a shame
- Just walked through the member group for Avalon. It's very heavily weighted with older males(like me). A few couples and hardly any females. Seems...
- Good advice above. A few years ago, I was at a meeting of managers and during a break, I heard one of the old hens (actually a male and former hippie...
- This group is not about killing people.Well,,,,for the most part it isn't.Today, as has happened so many other times, there was a school shooting....
I was here for some time, then wiped out my account to focus on important things. I've become known for my opinions, particularly on issues of the day. I successfully raised a family, but the marriage failed. With that break, came a separation from a lifestyle that was not particularly healthy in some aspects. That means keeping friends, but at a distance. So it's time to build a new life. I'm looking forward to being with my One if and when she appears in my life. Until then, I plan on making a fun life where I can help others and engage in thoughtful discussions and relationships. Everything wholesome-consider this the official disclaimer against swingers. Yuck. In 2018, my plan is to spend time at Avalon, Sunny Rest and Gunnison. To find good friendships. I'll be outside a lot more this year and engaging with people more than in the last few years. I'm not going to indicate dating or relationship here--I'm skeptical of the online activities under those labels. Besides-it looks like all the single women are gone.
Bruce - 54
- 0' 0"
- Beautiful, Pennsylvania
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Pre-occupied with life
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I don't know-haven't met them yet. Genuine people with good intentions who know how to act and have interesting things to say. Male-Female-Straight-Not-Married-Single-Liberal-Conservative. We live in a highly polarized world where opinions are swiftly internalized in a very personal manner. I think that's a shame because it extinguishes the art of continued dialogue. It's particularly true of the written variety because one cannot derive mannerisms from a screen, and so the sterile words can be interpreted based on the predisposition of the reader. But I'm hopelessly optimistic.
Writing, Nature, history, politics, issues of the day. Lots of other stuff.
Mostly Classic Rock, but other stuff, too. From classical to motown to some of the newer stuff.
JC, My Dad, My brother. One very special soul in the Great Valley.