- dogvanrob responded to a topic "Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?"
- As I've just handed in my notice at work, then no. But if I were to receive friend requests from former colleagues I'd have no issues.
- dogvanrob responded to a topic "Nude bicycling: have you ever experienced numbness while riding?"
- In another life, many years ago i used to eat sleep dream bikes, race bikes use them as daily transport both summer and winter. I had the same...
- The B,D,M. suit! The only suit I own, used to go to birthday parties, funerals, and weddings. Hence B,D,M, Birth, Death, Marriage. Just change shirt,...
- Unless there a re invasion of privacy issues, then personally I'm not bothered. I'm sure at some point we have all become part of the...
- Soldering copper pipe is equally hazardous. I tend to burn myself even when clothed. Haven't quite figured out how the pros can do it and wipe...
- The other half does enjoy the free floor show if I "accidently " breathe out and drop the lot. Also with the cooling of the weather...
- I do have another light weight but its only just to big. Everything's ok till I breathe out, then it makes its way to the floor with remarkable...
- Agghh! the curse of the private Facebook group. Because the wonderful people at fb think peoples bums and some wonderful scenery is subversive and...
Greetings welcome to Rob's profile,
I live in one of the principal cities on the south coast of England with my wonderful partner. I prefer to be bare at home whilst the lady of the house prefers to stay covered. Due to anxiety I am not a social nudist as I'm not good with social gatherings. I have been clothes free at home for around 20 years. Please feel free to browse the gallery, but also feel free to keep any comments clean and free of intent. If I get another uncomfortable comment the account will be closed! One of our main interests is gardening, we split our time between 2 allotments and our garden. We usually try to get out for weekends away during the summer months and often visit local sites of interest. Our home city is blessed with many. and some of the pubs are also worth a visit. Relaxing on a summer evening out on the patio with food, wine, music, and friends watching the sun set in our little green oasis.... Feel free to say hello.... Oh have a caustic sense of humour sometimes, I apologise in advance.
Rob - 51
- 5' 9"
- Southern Hampshire
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Many and varied
- I have kids, but don't want them :)
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Bernard Manning, Les Dawson, Eric Morecambe. The fucker who stole both my bikes!
horticulture, bikes of all types, classic cars, days out, cycling, anything to do with steam, history, brewing wine and beer. drinking wine and beer and gin,
Back to the future, B.F.G., The piano player. The book thief. The film I saw last night and now cannot remember its title,
Rock, Country, Heavy rock, Glam rock, ABBA, Fats Waller, Big Band, Glen Miller. Sham69, Mean Mary, Mantovani, Sweet, Quo, ACDC, James Last, Vivaldi,
Lemmy Kilmister. Professor Hawking. Chuck Berry. Alvin Stardust,