- dogvanrobcreated a topic
- Av That!!! Facebook
- Just curious, do any of you Facebook enthusiasts know of the Av that!!! group? Looks like you can bare all on Facebook without problem. As long as...
- As a Dawson apparently I'm entitled to wear the Davidson tartan and also the tartan of clan Chattan. However none of the 4 kilts in my wardrobe...
- Making the most of the warm weather, but in the back garden.
- Not sure of its cheap credentials but I have recently opened up a bottle of" the Woodsman" and its a good tipple. and a lot better than...
- Yes! about a week ago. Forgot to pull the zipper out and away. Thankfully just a warning shot, no mangled parts!
- I can say this practise seems to be somewhat frowned upon in the restaurant I've just been thrown out of!
- The COVID crisis has had some pluses for me. I have spent more time at home clothes free, more time on the allotments, and more time with my partner....
- There's not going to be a definitive yes or no. Just lots of personal views. Personally I would not like to see overt sexual behaviour in public....
Greetings welcome to Rob's profile,
I live in one of the principal cities on the south coast of England with my wonderful partner. I prefer to be bare at home whilst the lady of the house prefers to stay covered. Due to anxiety I am not a social nudist as I'm not good with social gatherings. I have been clothes free at home for around 20 years. Please feel free to browse the gallery, but also feel free to keep any comments clean and free of intent. If I get another uncomfortable comment the account will be closed! One of our main interests is gardening, we split our time between 2 allotments and our garden. We usually try to get out for weekends away during the summer months and often visit local sites of interest. Our home city is blessed with many. and some of the pubs are also worth a visit. Relaxing on a summer evening out on the patio with food, wine, music, and friends watching the sun set in our little green oasis.... Feel free to say hello.... Oh have a caustic sense of humour sometimes, I apologise in advance.
Rob - 51
- 5' 9"
- Southern Hampshire
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Many and varied
- I have kids, but don't want them :)
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Bernard Manning, Les Dawson, Eric Morecambe. The fucker who stole both my bikes!
horticulture, bikes of all types, classic cars, days out, cycling, anything to do with steam, history, brewing wine and beer. drinking wine and beer and gin,
Back to the future, B.F.G., The piano player. The book thief. The film I saw last night and now cannot remember its title,
Rock, Country, Heavy rock, Glam rock, ABBA, Fats Waller, Big Band, Glen Miller. Sham69, Mean Mary, Mantovani, Sweet, Quo, ACDC, James Last, Vivaldi,
Lemmy Kilmister. Professor Hawking. Chuck Berry. Alvin Stardust,