- Some aspects of the interactions on this site seem to have become nasty with trolling, hate speech and other negative interactions seeming all-too-prevalent. Ive done battle quite a few times but Im no vigilante and so its time for me to step away with appreciation and love in my heart. Ive become friends with some truly beautiful people here. Ultimately our lives are all footprints in the sand - Im so glad our footprints were side by side - if only for a time. Be happy, safe and naked. Em x
- em1dubuploaded photos
- Thank you Andy you have defined and demonstrated the word troll perfectly.Ive never been labeled an orthodox naturist before. Perhaps I am, but I...
- Code, I look at every request we get. If it comes without a message Ill still look, but if the sender cant be bothered to include a message I dont...
- Its a fact that we do have over 400 friends request pending. We get about three a week they rarely contain a message but I always check the profile....
- em1dub 16 hours ago Im going to be effectively leaving this site in about a week. There are some great and sincere naturists here who Ill miss connecting with - but theres also too much going on here thats not acceptable or TRUE nudist and it seems is not addressed by admins. The site now exemplifies dead nudism. Younger generations have moved on and even though Im not young its time for me to move on too! Please PM me if youd like to stay connected. Stay safe and nude!
- The unacceptable treatment of single males is a disgrace! Everybody loses. If women were discriminated against in such a way thered be outrage! Our...
- The issues raised are MAJORLY important. Below is a copy of my recent reply to a post on a similar topic Promoting Naturism to Younger Generations...
- Remember when this thread was about nudity and religon? I do. I'm not going to defend the Catholic Church, or any church, for the misdeeds that...
- While I agree the situation was horrible and should not have happened, two things need to be kept in mind.Even after all of the publicity and...
Naturism is a central part of who I am and how I live. Over time Ive become concerned about some aspects of interactions etc on this site. Trolling, hate speech and other unacceptable behaviours seem less well addressed than they might be. Im done battling with those elements. So with some regret Im walking away. But I do so with love and appreciation for the many wonderful, sincere, kind naturists Ive met and befriended on the site. I worry that newbies might be repelled by nasty comments and on many occasions Ive gone into battle against bigots and some very strange people but Ive also shared deeply personal and heartwarming chats and camaraderie with some truly extraordinary naturists. The feelings of having been honoured and so lucky to get to know you and metaphorically walk along the beach with you have been wonderful and I know some of us will keep in touch elsewhere. But to anyone else reading this I also want to say thanks.
I wont delete the profile immediately but it will be dormant.
So IlI say goodbye and hope to meet in another place. Life moves on, and soon enough all our footprints in the sand will be washed away by the sea. Stay happy, safe and nude! Em x
I love enjoying shared nudity in any setting with easygoing likeminded friends. I was raised in a conservative family but found places where people went nude and started going nude as a boy / teenager and have loved it ever since. Am a sincere naturist so I love connecting with other naturists once they're nice people - genuinely believe that we should all enjoy celebrating each other and each other's bodies and diversity. Am very open minded but my reason for being on here is naturism - that doesn't mean I have an 'opinion' about anyone looking for love or sex - that's cool too but not why I'm here.
rnrnWARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions or individuals, male or female, using this site or any of its associated sites for personal use, studies or projects - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures, videos or cam stream in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.
Anonymous - 54
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Nice people who are naturists - real naturists of all types. I've always enjoyed all kinds of company. Shared nudity transcends all silly notions of difference.
Love the arts generally and also into alternative health, crystals etc. Love to chat and share ideas / experiences etc.
I remember seeing The Blue Lagoon as a teenager and I was mesmerized!! I love actual naturist films such as Vivre Nu etc too.
Most types - classical, jazz and some rock especially
ELDERLY NUDISTS. I remember being on Maspalomas beach in my early twenties with my then girlfriend now wife and seeing a very elderly nudist couple tottering hand in hand down the beach - we both saw the beauty and realised that it was our dream that one day we'd be like them. It's always a privilege to spend time with an older nudist ( nude of course ) and soak up their experience and wisdom.