- Some more examples of how the Naturist Symbol is used in daily (textile) life
- If no one paid for it then no one owns it then no one can control its use. You are right. Everybody is free to make t-shirts and other stuff with...
- Hope nobody paid for it. What is your point?
- I offer naturist B&B on Airbnb and misterbandb. Most naturists find me by just google for naturist b&b in Amsterdam. I am also listed on...
- ErikAmsterdamwrote a blog
- Introducing the Naturist Symbol
- This is the Naturist Symbol. Chosen by many naturists on Twitter in October 2020. Free download on
- That's an excellent point. I can put the sticker anywhere, on anything, and nobody is likely to be offended, and I won't run afoul of any...
- To be more distinctive, perhaps it should have a stick figure throwing off a shirt. The gist would be more obvious at first sight. The symbol does...
- If it were on maps for instance it would be fairly obvious where the beaches and resorts are. That's a very good idea!
- Is there stickers and items for sale with it? Didn't see any reference in anybody's comments. The designer created a little webshop:...
- Looks like a hotel logo, and meaningless. That is exactly what it has to be! This way, it is a symbol that can be used safely all over the world. If...
I am a freelance photographer. My whole life I have been a naturist. Whenever it is possible I am naked: at home, in my garden, weekly naturist swim and in summer there are many naturist places in my area.
I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol.
Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German and a little bit of French.
I am on this site to meet people in real life. I am not much of an online chatter. Talking face to face is the way I prefer to get to know new people. So just send me a message if you are going to visit Amsterdam and are interested to meet. Also if you like to know about the interesting places for naturists in and around Amsterdam, just send me a message.
I also offer B&B for naturists. Ask me for details.
After being a member of this site for more than 3 years, I come to the conclusion that I prefer OhNaturist.com as naturist social network. Do you want to know why? Just ask!
I have many more pics to share. Check my website www.natams.nl or my OhNaturist profile (ErikAmsterdam).
Friend requests are only accepted AFTER we had some serious conversation. So if your first contact is a friend request, it will be declined. This is a way to keep my friends list short and serious.
Twitter: naturistams (where you can see all my photos)
Erik - 51
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I like to meet other naturist men for a coffee and/or outdoor naturist activities. In summer my garden is a perfect place to enjoy the sun completely naked.It is nice if you send a friend request, but please only AFTER we exchanged a FEW messages. It would be nice to have a list of friends that is more than just a copy of the members list of this website :-)
I prefer to meet people in real life. So my presence on this website is only to get in touch with people who are actually going to visit Amsterdam.