- jehoramuploaded photo
- Tent camping for the most part. But I recently went camping with a friend who had a VW bus that was fitted out as a camper. Since I have some old...
- CodeBare blog called naked wanderings that lists some naturist friendly bnb, if you're traveling and have money to burn. Money to burn ......
- I think that there may be local ordinances that dictate minimum clothing. I've seen a lot of "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service"...
- CodeBear wrote: The same Robert Silverberg that wrote "At Winter's End"? Yes. Same guy.
- ColdBare wrote: Honestly the only reason my orientation is even listed on my profile, is because getting to a point where I could freely admit it...
- I think it was author Robert Silverberg who said that the best way to cook bacon was to cook it in the nude. That way, you'll have some incentive...
- I don't mind associating with young people as long as they can put up with me. It keeps my young, too.
- My friend woodsman had a hydrocele issue a few years ago. He's out of town now, but he'll see this post when he gats back.
- Something I thought of while reading this: t tens of thousands of deer are killed each year in collisions with vehicles. Their bodies lay along the...
Away from social nudity for awhile, and missing it.
Jehoram - 74
- 5' 8"
- Hampstead, MD
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People in the greater Sacramento area
Books, current events, art and literature
Jeremiah Johnson, the first three Bourne movies, Dogma, Galaxy Quest, Wonder Woman
Mostly 60s and 70s folk rock, Barenaked Ladies (appropriately!), "Americana" music
My dad. In current public life, Bernie Sanders, AOC, Stacey Abrams