- There is no Tornado season here in Alabama. We can have a tornado any time of year! I"ll just stay naked and claim the wind took my clothes if...
- I am not a hairy person so I have minimal hair in my armpits and at my age, it is so light in color that it doesn't really show. I think that...
- I am all for the geographical groups as it narrows down where you may find local people to interact with. I also agree that the groups based on...
- Just finished The Beekeeper of Aleppo and A Woman of no Importance before that.
- I got a similar message by text and It was too generic to cause me to panic, not that I would panic. There were no references to TN only to the...
I am a widower who is a nudist and interested in getting together with other nudists for various activities. I am a Vietnam-era Veteran (USN 1965-69), and a prostate cancer survivor since October 2002. I do love to cook and have thousands of recipes on my computer so if you need one I may have it. I also like to read. I share a two-bedroom apartment with my younger brother who is also a widower. I lived in Florida for twenty years and moved to Mobile in 2014. I am usually nude around the house but I wear an apron when I fry bacon.
***WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE***: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You have my permission to use my profile or any pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you do, it will be considered a serious stroke to my ego and will be subject to grateful appreciation.
Bryant - 77
- 5' 11"
- Franklin, Maine
- Some College
- Income Level
- Office Assistant
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I would like to meet people close to my area who share similar interests to interact with. You don't have to be in my area to FRIEND me.
I like Cooking, Coffee, Camping, Crochet. I am a decent cook but I don't like the cleaning up part. I like shopping the flea markets and thrift stores. I collect Anchor Hocking, Wexford, glass and use some of it every day.
Don't go to movies often.
I use Alexa to play songs that come into my head. I am much more diverse in my music than I thought.
Our military, police and firefighters who put their lives on the line so that I can live mine.