- I am so sorry to read your latest blog. I feel honored to have known you and I hope we can stay in touch.
- streetpoetwrote a blog
- Weird Writings : Days Gone
- Yes, it's a new blog. A blog I really wish I didnt have to write. I have realised that all the blogs I write were received very well, and it...
- I'm still definately not in the mood to write anything new. its maybe not surprising, but my heart and passion are still very absent and I guess I have to take the time and do some more soul searching before I can even begin considering it. anyways, take care my friends -Nina
- streetpoetwrote a blog
- Writings : ReAction
- I have been off TN for two weeks, due to school related and personal business. When I came back, I saw the latest couple of blogs and they were...
- Update: Seems that the restrictions in The Netherlands have been increased alot. I won't be going to Utrecht University physically anytime soon. I have no appartment anymore in Utrecht, so I am back living with my parents, which is really claustrofobic at times and mentally quite hard on me as well, as I felt I have lost alot of my independence. So I am kinda frustrated about that, and I am definately not in the right mindset to come online and go back to my blogwriting. -Take Care , Nina
- Wow..Been away for two weeks and in the meanwhile people appearantly started a witchhunt against me on a personal level. Its sad that ego driven grown men have to resort to this.
- ]] for students. None of us actually know where we stand, and how the school year will proceed. So that brings alot of stress as well, and since I'm now a bit on my stressful side, I dont really have the time for writing and being active. I will try to get myself some rest in the evenings and regain positivity and energy and I will definately be back. It is just all a bit too much at the moment to handle. Take care and see you all soon. Love, -Nina
- My friends. As of today I have decided to take a two week break from TN and other social media, as I do have alot on my plate right now. Mostly because of the stuff happening around my education and also the fact that I have left my sorority and have to cope with all of that. I will also use the time to maybe find a new appartment on campus. (not even sure if I even need it, as the virus measures seem to be increased here in The Netherlands.) so I have to bare that in mind too. These are chaotic times for ]
- streetpoetwrote a blog
- Weird Writings : Dagger Of The Mind
- It is almost a given fact, that from all the people you'll meet in your life, not everyone will like you. Maybe it is because what you look like,...
Well, well, here I am. My name is Nina, I live in a student apartment in the city of Utrecht since my school is there. My small hometown is called Helmond (translated, my town's name is 'hellmouth' which is kinda fitting), I'm a mix of 15% German and 85% Dutch, live alone but I have a cat, still residing with my parents, and my hobbies vary greatly. I like to write alot, meaning sharing my opinion about all kind of subjects, because it's good to be involved into the world and the different views and cultures we have. Communication is important, although the irony is that I am really a shy and timid introverted person as well, I'm good at hiding this behind a large wall of sarcasm and wit, and I can put myself on automatic pilot when situations require it. Now you may ask "what has any of this to do with nudism?"..Well, that is a good point you are making! To me, nudity can be of the soul, of the essence, and not just do like : "Here is my physical appearance without clothes!" *total shock I know!* For me it has a more or less philosophical meaning, as nudity in essence (yes I love the word essence, just discovered in the dictionary whoohoo) is a certain honesty in thinking and acting. Be clear and transparant. It doesnt always need a towel of a sauna, or even a resort or beach, with people in the back hiding in bushes gazing at you with binoculars and camera's hoping to catch a glimpse of you, so they can download the spoils upon the internets.) I am getting so sidetracked, sorry! What other hobbies do I have...Lemme see..Well, there is always a thing called listening to my MP-3 player when I walk through town, going from place to place, where I do like to make surrealistic pictures, because say what you will about Hellmouth, it does have a very affectionate relationship with art in general, so there is enough architecture, or other landmarks for me to capture on my trusted Canon Eos photographmachine. I'm a bit of a loner, I do have friends, but to be fair, they are kinda idiots with clingy relationships who send each other their favorite Anne Geddes calenders and mandatory withered flowers bought at a local gasstation for half the price. I mentioned a cat before, but the less said about him, the better for my mental health, I do love the furball of annoyance, named Rikkie. I like the beach, just not in the summer, because sunlight and me do not have a very affectionate relationship with each other, furthermore like my name suggests I do like to make poetry at times, but the sort of poetry that hardly anyone ever gets. But that is the purpose of any artist! To be misunderstood, is to be recognized, and to be weird, is to be unique, basically the stuff legends are build on. (right, Tommy Wiseau?) Anyway nice to be here.
Nina - 23
- 5' 7"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Journalism Student
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
"Who I'd like to meet?" Glad you asked! Well, who I don't like to meet might be a better question. Don't be all gropy and trusting your photographed sword into my monitor, for starters. There is nothing worse, than having a hangover after two bottles of cheap red wine, waking up too early and staring at someones harpoon at 6.00 am in the morning. Or someone being like "hi" I mean "hi..what?" I don't speak horse, yes whatever. Be polite, be like you are when you meet someone for real life! Chivalry can't be forgotten this early! Come one, make that effort, lets bring some good old fashioned ethics back into the world, there is nothing totally wrong with that, right..(It really should not ask people your 'weight' in the About Me section, but I'll let that go, because I'm new here.I know that my orientation says 'bisexual' and I've noticed its really really trendy, but I'm not here to pick up or be picked up, just filling in the forms to the best of my ability, that doesnt mean I'm prey waiting to be captured. (or shot, in worse case scenarios) Oh and please do not friend me when you are a 'proud member' of any genitals-related group, that is NOT what nudism or naturism is about. (or groups like "old guys for young girls, age is just a number, own your own grandpa whatever") Also if you are an avid collector of young women, I will definately not be the friend for you.Oh and another thing. If you dont bother to read my profile and ask me very obvious questions that I have answered here. You might better look for other people to communicate with, and I will not be putting on a cape and play Captain Obvious for you, because you are too lazy to read. ;-)
"Our" interests? I like clothes from EMP (what you Americans call 'Hot Topic' I suppose.) Flannels, hats, beanies, scarfs, combat boots, buttons with bands i never heard of. Like I mentioned, I like writing stuff and I do love me some photography, I love to play an occasional game on the 'easy mode' because I simply do not like to lose. I go to the cinema at times with friends, but when I'm there I'm always scared strangers come and sit next to me when the cinema is full. The horror! I dont enjoy crowds, warm weather, people calling me, sports, unplanned or sudden events, and changes! Sooo, those things are not "our interests' but I think I get my point across. Oh, before I forget, I love supernatural stuff and I totally believe in alot too. I love talking about it to friends who probably now ignore the hell out of me because of it. Haha
I don't like action movies much, there is just...So much action. My brain cannot handle the whole shaky cam ordeal and I hope this trend ends soon. I always loved Star Trek and I can be a real nerd about it too. I do like movies with some heart, like The Zookeeper, Melancholia, Exotica, and alot of art house films in general, because they are more the interactive experience instead of the boom boom explosions and violence. I can enjoy some horrors too, but also, I tend to go for the oldies and the deep, like 'They Live' and I must admit I liked the movie 'Krampus' and 'Midsommar' alot too, the visuals were amazing, story...Could have been better..I have a weak spot for "The Room" by Tommy Wiseau. I really do not see that movie as being so bad. I think it's quite a solid story, and the bizarre acting at times doesnt really bother me so much. The guy itself has his heart in the right place, and it has some very unique moments. Alot of today's movies are all kinda the same, follow the same safe routines, but this movie is bravery, fun, and even touching at times. I loved the moment where Tommy yelled "How could you love him!" There was alot of conviction and sincerity behind it. I enjoy unique movies like that...I cannot of course put all my favorites on here, as it would be just a soulless list, and it says nothing much about the person you want to get to know. I think when it comes to my favorite movies, I can definately say that A Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride and Coraline, are the movies on which my life is build. (I enjoy alot of Tim Burton movies) If there was a real life Halloween Town, I could be it's pizza delivery girl.
It may come as no suprise that I enjoy music from time to time, why else would I have a flashy blue mp-3 player to begin with, right? I like bands like HIM (Ville Valo, the guy who looks girlier than me..Not like I look girlie) Marilyn Manson 90's was fun and still is, Dope Show and so forth. I wouldnt be 15% german if I didnt like Rammstein...Ich Will. (Thats basically the only german I know, its baaaad sorry!) It's not like I dont understand my own father. (I wont say daddy because you never know what kinda associations it stirs up nowadays) but again, no one here understands my father! lolz What else...Well, Within Tempation..Again, 90's only..Dont follow them nowadays. Oh oh and then there is Alestorm who basically only sing heavy metal pirate songs, and when you can be a pirate, always go for it! Heidevolk, a dutch metal band who sing dutch about saxons and stuff, also very fun. I do love Alice Cooper now as well. fantastic artist. I recently discovered Fozzy, they are great too.
First of all, I totally dislike superhero movies, they are simply too loud and bright. I dont care about your feelings, Peter Parker, sorry! Lame attempt to gain supporters would be to name my parents, because they are just people too who did the best they can. I really don't know who my heroes are...I do have people I admire alot and I respect because they contributed to goodness in the world. For me, those people have unfortunately passed away; Bob Ross the painter. (if you really enjoyed his show, you know it wasnt even about painting) "God bless my friend" always sounded so sincere. and wildlife warrior Steve Irwin, another enthousiastic person who brought beauty and protection into a grim world. On a personal note, I love Captain James T. Kirk portrayed by William Shatner.