Photo updates

Hi
I'm brand new here and not verified yet as really want to see how it goes. This does of course put some restrictions on what I can post until the point I verify.

Just wanted to say that I travel the UK with work and was for many years a Professional Photographer with studio but took a break from it a few years back. While I'm away I still practice photography and would be happy to provide nude or clothed or partially clothed shots for use on sites you are on. I don't now charge anything as I don't work professionally but a coffee would be nice if we get together to do anything. I enjoy trying to get great images thats my motivation.

Let me know if you fancy getting some done. High quality, no charge. UK

Cheers

This topic was edited
RE:Photo updates

Would possibly be interested in getting some. Where are you based and do you have any examples.

This post was edited

Hi
I'm over the Pennines in Yorkshire but get around the country and visit the north west regularly. I do have examples but would need to email them as not verified here yet
Cheers

This post was edited

Hi , I would also be interested in seeing some examples. I'm originally from the same(ish) area.

I had some photos done a few years ago. I haven't uploaded any pics here yet, but intend to soon if it seems worthwhile.

Cheers
Mark

This post was edited