Naked Seniors!

ED and prostate issues

Anyone dealing with ED or prostate cancer. I think that is a common aspect of older male life. It should not need seen as disgrace, less manly, inadequate or the end. I am particularly interested in men with ED and want to support and encourage...

My Tomatoes

Each Year I grow 3-4 tomato plants for my Bacon, Nasturtium & Tomato sandwiches.

Mature but not old

I'm in my 50s, but don't consider myself to be a senior. Wait until I am 60 and can get my Seniors Card. As for knowing better, we do, and that why we run around naked. :-)

I would like to chat with a veterans long...

Hello everyone I'm Jmart I would like to chat on Skype to have a great conversation for being nudist and I have a lots of questions :D on Skype and WhatsApp +639166373427 message me

mid 50's guy for younger admirers

hi love to skype cam naked with face with younger buds. add me with a message on skype michaelflk

Latest Post
by  
Hi Everyone!

My name is Angela. I am a Transsexual Woman, meaning I am a woman in a man's body. I like men, and specially mature men, from 50 and up. I joined this group as an admirer of senior men. Hugs

From rural Australia

Hi All 55 this year so i think i qualify for this group. Open to chat to people anywhere.

Looking for ideal place South UK to park up...

If there are any senior folk with some level land to park up and enjoy being constantly naked in my motorhome when visiting areas of interest, I'd like to chat and sort out the details. Happy to join forces for company and doing the odd jobs...

Latest Post
by  
Living in Asia

Not much opportunity here for social nudity but we travel a lot to places where it is possible to relax with like minded people! Gay, married to an Asian guy and a bit over 50 (!) Looking for gay men to chat with. Planning our annual trip to Europe...