- jorgerinejoined a group
- Sunland locals
Hi a group for nudists living or visiting the Limestone coast of South Australia. Great beaches with a few resorts
- I did the drive in a Prius. I knew what I was doing.
- Lovely beach, but I have only been there the once. The road in is dirt and can be rather rough. The track isn't bad, with stairs at the beach end.
- I think the world has been sexualised so much, and nudity is equated with sex, that people think they will be hit on if naked. Women seem to be more...
- I expect the TN chatroom to be slower, since a lot more people use it.
- Racism is the worst case of ugly.
- Some people look good with a tan. Some people look good with alabaster skin. Some look good with tan lines. I don't think anyone looks good like...
- Doesn't look like an easy beach to get to, so I suggest it might work as an unofficial beach. Why don't you scout it out for us? :-)
- I'm off to Seven Mile Beach today. I am looking forward to enjoying some sun on my skin.
This profile intentionally left blank.
I am into sci-fi, movies, bushwalking, nudism, photography, Polish Folk dancing. I work in computing. It's been a quiet season so far. I hope to get down to Werrong more often, but this crazy weather is all over the place. I also like getting to Seven Mile Beach.
Nudism is a hobby for me, not a lifestyle. I enjoy social nudism, though I realise my social skills are lacking somewhat. That just makes things more interesting. Happy to make new friends, but I do prefer people to have photos and be certified.
Happy to chat to people, but as they say, it takes two to tango, so please don't expect me to carry the conversation. Sorry, but I don't cam.
Jorgi - 57
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Database Administrator
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I'm looking for companions to join me on beach trips and bushwalks, as well as other pastimes.
I am into scifi, movies, bushwalking, nudism, photography, Polish Folk dancing, massage, Pokemon Go, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Galaxy Quest, Mystery Men, Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Sky, Mortal Engines.
Contemporary as well as the classics.
Heroes are fleeting.