Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
post your email and exchange some pics of yourself
We are a couple in New Mexico, looking for other couples interested in exchanging stories and of course media,,,Thanks for reading Amber n Mick our email is mickkitchen88@gmail.com
I am located in Carrollton, TX and enjoy giving naked pool parties and exchanging pictures. Email address is Musclehounddog@yahoo.com Don
We are in Tempe, & would like to meet others for nude fun skmxxx@yahoo.com
hello guys my email is julivxx@gmail.com
My email is topcubfla@gmail.com.
Good Morning, We are a couple, she is very bi, I am straight but not homophobic. And I dont discriminate. Open to getting to know folks, exchanging pics or whatever. Open to suggestions. Lets do this Ken



