- Over the hump, days start getting longer now - yea. More time to play.
- nkhikerjoined a group
- A Nudist's diary
This is a group where members enjoy to write and read experiences in nudity.
- That's my solution if I start getting bored, throw on the Telemark skis. Knocks me down a notch or two. Skiing has been great. 99% of the mountain...
- I have a feeling that young women sunbathing naked was more a feminist gesture in your liberal college town bubble.I hadn't thought of this. That...
- Skied yesterday at Steamboat. Good snow. They were dropping ropes all day. Another storm or two, and it will all be good.
- I'm a 6, want to be a 7. Need to get my wife gently up to a 6. If I could live some place where I could be nude 24/7, I'd be happy.
- I hope to make it out to the desert at some point this winter to get some free vitamin D.
- Only halfway through Ives' book (many other distractions right now), but I feel as though I should be reading it amongst the mounatains, or in a wildflower meadow, or beside a brook. Did you ever sense this?
- nkhikerjoined a group
- The Innocence of Nudity in History and Art
The purpose of this group is to create a gallery of photos and art as a throwback to a simpler time when nudity and the human body were accepted in...
- You have some great free hiking photos, naked is the best way to enjoy nature, be one with the earth.
Here to connect with other naturists, not voyeurs or swingers. If you are here because of a friend request see "Who I Would Like to Meet" below.
I am an avid free hiker and have been at it for about 4 years now. Last year I had a personal goal of covering 100 naked miles. I just made it covering 101.7 miles before hunting season and the cold shut me down. I made it, but won't set a goal like that again as it took away from the experience of being naked-in-nature (I have a blog on that topic). However, I would like to hike 12,000+ foot peak naked, with lots of sunscreen, of course. Hiking and exploring nature is the main way I express my naturism, but if it can be done naked outside, I'm game, or will give it a try. I am happily married to a woman who is comfortable with the nudity thing and once she gets her clothes off enjoys it, but she is not as passionate about it.
Anonymous - 58
- 6' 2"
- Northwest Colorado
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
If you are reading this because you received a friend request from me, or are thinking about sending me one, know this - I am not one to causal build a list of friends. If I send out a friend request, it is because I think we have something in common and could actually have an interesting conversation. Naturist and naturalists, naked hikers, hippies, and general outdoor lovers are people I want to get to know. Those who like being naked outside and exploring and connecting to nature. People from my home state and near by, or places I am interested in visiting are also high on my list of people I would like to get to know. For me, if I can use this platform to meet a few people with similar interest, then that is great. I would like to meet some people to climb/hike a peak with naked. That is a definite bucket list item for me. We like to travel, and meeting people around the world that have suggestions about places to visit, naked or clothed, is a bonus.
The outdoors and nature. I hike, backpack, mountain bike, ski, and a few other similar things. I recently started yoga to help deal with some physical issues and really enjoy it. That is another thing I have a hard time doing clothed. As far as being naked, I am an in-nature person. I am pretty indifferent to being naked inside . Whereas, if the conditions are right, I have a hard time keeping my clothes on outside. In other words, I prefer being skyclad. Travel is also big on our agenda. We have been to many places around the world, but need to get to Australia and Africa. I also want to try a naturist resort in Greece.
Sci-Fi - if it is half way decent, I've seen it.
Rock n' Roll through the ages - that is classic and modern
The great explorers.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details