- At my next health check, I'm going to ask for a blood work up. Get ready for sticker shock. Most insurances don't cover it, which makes no...
- My thought on this reflects on our evolutionary development. Some time ago, greater than 50,000 years ago we developed into mostly hairless beings....
- So it wasn't a "wildlife" camera, they had the parking lot under surveillance. I'll give them some credit and guess they were...
- I bet it still comes down to the local managers. For someone to go that far to track down someone, they must have had a problem with naked people....
- nkhiker responded to a topic "Does this site take its members input on making additions or changes needed or is it just a who cares site"
- This post seems to have turned into a bit of a gripe session. Yes I have met some interesting people here that I hope to meet face to face at some...
- My favorite spot. www,olt.org It in the north end of the San Luis Valley. Between Alamosa and Salida driving time wise.
- I have MS and Vitamin D make have an important part in controlling that. Thus it became a good excuse for being naked in the sun. I only take a...
- I have watched this movie a couple of times. Its a story told mostly without dialog - classic film as art. The story is mostly visual. Talk about...
- Welcome Chuck. Thanks for joining our group of Coloradoans.
Here to connect with other naturists, not voyeurs or swingers. If you are here because of a friend request see "Who I Would Like to Meet" below. That said, naked, in the real world, I like meeting people, anyone, you can learn new things from most everyone. The online world is a little different, may be a lot different - you don't have to be who you say you are. Rest assured, I am who I say I am.
Who am I - I am an avid free hiker and have been at it for about 5 years now. Two years ago I had a personal goal of covering 100 naked miles, which I made. I learned that won't set big goals like that again as it took away from the experience of being naked-in-nature (I have a blog on that topic). That said, I would like to hike 12,000+ foot peak naked, with lots of sunscreen, of course. Hiking and exploring nature is the main way I express my naturism. I find being naked in the wilderness a spiritual experience. However, beyond that, if it can be done naked outside or in, I'm game, or will give it a try. I am happily married to a woman who is comfortable with the nudity thing and once she gets her clothes off enjoys it, but she is not as passionate about it as I.
I am also working on being a writer and have that first novel almost finished. I don't write about naturism specifically, but somehow it always seems to seep into my work. I do have a non-fiction work in progress that will have a couple of chapters on naked hiking. Hmm - wonder where that came from. I've also written a few pieces of erotica for fun. That's easy stuff to write.
Anonymous - 59
- 6' 2"
- Northwest, Colorado
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
If you are reading this because you received a friend request from me, or are thinking about sending me one, know this - I am not one to causal build a list of friends. If I send out a friend request, it is because I think we have something in common and could actually have an interesting conversation. Or perhaps it is because you have written something I find that suggests that you are a true True Nudist - one who understands naturisium. Naturist and naturalists, naked hikers, hippies, and general outdoor lovers are people I most want to get to know. Those who like being naked outside and exploring and connecting to nature. People from my home state and near by, or places I am interested in visiting are also high on my list of people I would like to get to know. For me, if I can use this platform to meet a few people with similar interest, then that is great. I would like to meet some people to climb/hike a peak with naked. That is a definite bucket list item for me. We like to travel, and meeting people around the world that have suggestions about places to visit, naked or clothed, is a bonus.If you would like you can reach me at: email@example.com
The outdoors and nature. I hike, backpack, mountain bike, ski, and a few other similar things. I recently started yoga to help deal with some physical issues and really enjoy it . That is another thing I have a hard time doing clothed (I have only worn clothes like twice when doing yoga). I am geologist by training, and share that on geology tours, but I can also describe myself as a Rocky Mountain naturalist, having learned a lot about the environment I grew up in. Photography is something I am reapplying myself to now that I have more time. As far as being naked, I am an in-nature person, and if the conditions are right, I have a hard time keeping my clothes on outside. I am pretty indifferent to being naked inside, but I do just find being textile free more comfortable. Travel is also big on our agenda. We have been to many places around the world, but need to get to Australia and Africa. I also want to try a naturist resort in Greece, and really need to spend more time on nude beaches.
Sci-Fi - if it is half way decent, I've seen it.
Rock n' Roll through the ages - that is classic and modern
The great explorers. I am an explorer born after the age of exploration.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details