Hudson Valley Nudists (NY, CT, PA, NJ)

HELLO!

HI! i've lived in the hudson valley all my life. I'm new to this website and new to being a nudist outside the walls of my house. I'd like to jus say hello and i look forward to meeting people. That said, is anyone up for a trip out to...

2016 Men's Naked Pool Parties in...

Hi!I'm hosting three Men's Naked Pool Parties this summer at my home in Woodstock NY. The dates are June 18, July 23 and August 13. If you'd like to receive an invitation, please send me an email to NudeYorker@gmail.com.Roger

Waxing for Men

Hi all! Can anyone recommend a provider that does waxing for men? A provider that will also do private areas of the body as well. I prefer a discreet, private venue, if it exists! Thanks! and Happy 2016 to all!

The Naked Party in NYC

Hello everyone!Im hosting yet another great nekid party.check out the link for more details and feel free to share with everyone you know ;)The more the merrierhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-naked-party-tickets-24130689542?aff=Nude1

Latest Post
by  
happy Holidays

Hi there all you sexy Nudist an Naturist , was wondering if there is any holiday gatherings this yr in the group that ppl are planning or going to we would luv to join or help plan one :)

Latest Post
by  
Poughkeepsie Area

Visiting the area this weekend.. just wondering if there are any nudist activities in the area...

Latest Post
by  
New Member just saying hello

Although I now live in Florida, I still consider myself a displaced New Yorker. I grew up in the Hudson Valley and hope to get up that way in the next few months before winter...

Latest Post
by  
Clifton

Just wanted to say hello, new here. From Clifton, NJ, regards.

Latest Post
by  
Canada - Free accomodation for Travelers

I am hosting a place, free accommodation for fellow nudists looking to travel to St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. If interested ask me for more details.

Latest Post
by