Hudson Valley Nudists (NY, CT, PA, NJ)

In NewYork For 02 Days Time :)

Am in newyork until 28th November 2021 for Thanksgiving. Anyone like to have a quick meetup over coffee am staying at Westgate and would be great to catch fellow nudists over coffee lunch or dinner. Drinks and food on me if anyone's intrested,...

Latest Post
by  
Autumn / Winter

Okay gang - so what's everyone's plans for the winter... besides hibernating ! LOL!

Latest Postskiing
by SkiCop 
Anyone with a garden, or pool ?

Living in the city kinda sucks, the lack of private garden or a private property is getting to me So I was wondering if there was any Fellow Nudists on Long Island or near NYC, that can host for sunbathing or a day by their pool. No sure I am in the...

Texan Visitor

Hi folks. Ill be visiting from Texas in a couple of weeks for work. Im a sane (debatable ;) long-time nudie. Generally speaking Im laid back; I enjoy cooking, occasional drinks or bud, travel, games, movies, dogs, etc. If anyone is interested in...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist resort off 87 south of Albany

I know there is a resort south of Albany but I can't remember the name. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

local men

hey all.... relocated back to the HV recently. sad about split rock going clothed, so looking for more places to hang nude, as well as people to do it with. also seeking hiking buddies (clothed if we have to)

Latest Post
by  
Seeking hiking buddy

I live between Woodstock and Phoenicia, and seeking hiking buddies. Have found several hiking trails nearby of various difficulty levels. The more challenging one is the Mt Tremper Fire Tower, about 3 hrs (?) to the top. Have gone about halfway,...

where can one go in lower hudson valley or...

okay Westchester Putnam Dutchess Fairfield county friends -- need some outdoor time - where to go as we have no private space here living in a condo...

Latest Post
by  
Naked hiking in Westchester, Putnam,...

Now that it's getting warmer, any suggestions for nude hiking around these parts? Harriman maybe? Mohonk?

NYC/Westchester County massage exchange

Hi! Was thinking if anyone is into this, my schedule will be opening back up if anywant wants to hang. I'm into giving/receiving.

Latest Post
by  

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy