- Using vpn software will get round most issues with Wi-Fi or internet providers blocking sites.Our home VPN crashed the first day of our trip, so that...
- Carnival blocks TN on their ships, which was amusing when we were on a nude cruise on the Victory earlier this month.
- There's a fairly active roll call for this cruise on Cruise Critic, but I dont think there are any other nudists. Shore excursions in Sint Maartin...
- I'm especially frustrated with the fact that many people in a CO environment do just that. In your opinion what percentage of nude venues do you...
- So we enjoy visiting Solair and Sun Ridge during the summer months. Looking to try Dyerwoods and Sunny Terraces. Definitely open to meeting others for...
- Played golf yesterday. It's been cold here the last couple of days. High temps in the low to mid 50's with the wind blowing between 12-17 mph....
- Before our recent Greek Islands cruise, we went to Captain Barefoot's website. He was spot on for Mykonos and Rhodes, so I'm sure his ideas...
- Yes, when he said they hoped to have something up and running by the end of the year, I was going to ask "which year, 2019 or 2020?". We...
- I think Club O will be fine by next September. They are working very hard there and are making some great progress. And the Perch is being rebuilt...
- One of the cabin owners at Club Orient gave a talk during the cruise and showed a bunch of pictures. They have around 30-35 units they think they can...
We've always enjoyed traveling (especially cruises) and finally tried social nudity at Club Orient in St. Martin. Since then we've been to three local camps, the Solair Recreation League in Woodstock, CT, Sun Ridge in Sterling, CT, and Berkshire Vista Resort in Hancock, MA and one bed and breakfast, Abbott's Glen in West Halifax, VT. While traveling, we've been to Laguna del Sol in Wilton, CA for their Nudestock music festival, Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL for their Nudapalooza music festival and we've been on 4 nude cruises (with another coming up in 2019). We are members of AANR and belong to a local non-landed club, the Sunchasers Travel Club. -- ***WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have our permission to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum. All content under the ma_jandc account is Copyright 2012-2017 ma_jandc whether explicitly marked or not***
J. - 51
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
C. - 46
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Others traveling to the same resorts we are interested in to help motivate us to book our next trip! Also locals to meet with at area beaches / resorts or other social events. We're not swingers, but we aren't shy to be friends if you are. Its just that we noticed some of our friends are in the Uninhibited or TrueSwingers groups and don't want to disappoint. If our friend count drops way down, I guess we will know that we did disappoint!
Taking our Greyhounds for long walks, dining out. We both love nude dancing at the various clubs we've been to. Did we mention traveling? Since we already like cruising too, we decided to try the Bare Necessities nude cruise on The Big Nude Boat. Now we can add nude cruises to our list.
She likes horror movies, he likes action movies. We both like comedies.
Mainly 70's and 80's rock, but we like most music