- Off to Solair for a nude weekend. After cold and rainy weather Memorial Day nd Fourth of July weekends, it looks like this time weather will be good (at least until Sunday).
- Know that you can get a bidet attachment for you toilet that uses the bolt holes for the seat and taps into the water supply for the tank. Cost for...
- If it was a law there would be no need for the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" signs.
- We've been going to the local camps for about ten years and for the last 3-4 have been going exclusively to Solair. Everyone there is really nice...
- Like many, I now have a hybrid work schedule. Now that summer is here I am spending more and more of my work from home time nude. For the July 4th...
- ma_jandcjoined a group
- Nude Passion
This group is for those nudists that find it hard to get dressed. Feel a drive to be NAKED..And a surreal freedom nude
- I thought I had replied long ago, but maybe it was a similar thread. I agree that private profiles are the lazy way out, but also that some jobs make...
- Did those of you who routinely work nude at home start as soon as you were working from home or go through a transition process when you dressed...
- We haven't been there either, but Desert Sun is on our list as well. Their biggest competition, Terra Cotta Inn, closed and then its replacement...
- We spent all weekend -- including the 5th -- at our local nudist camp. Lots of hiking, lying in the sun (once the rain stopped on Sunday!), visiting...
We've always enjoyed traveling (especially cruises) and finally tried social nudity at Club Orient in St. Martin. Since then we've been to three local camps, the Solair Recreation League in Woodstock, CT, Sun Ridge in Sterling, CT, and Berkshire Vista Resort in Hancock, MA and one bed and breakfast, Abbott's Glen in West Halifax, VT. While traveling, we've been to Laguna del Sol in Wilton, CA for their Nudestock music festival, Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL for their Nudapalooza music festival, Lake Como, and we've been on 6 nude cruises (and a textile cruise to Greece with trips to a couple of nude beaches). We are members of AANR and belong to a local non-landed club, the Sunchasers Travel Club. -- ***WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have our permission to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum. All content under the ma_jandc account is Copyright 2012-2021 ma_jandc whether explicitly marked or not***
J. - 54
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
C. - 50
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Others traveling to the same resorts we are interested in to help motivate us to book our next trip! Also locals to meet with at area beaches / resorts or other social events.
Taking our Greyhounds for long walks, dining out. We both love nude dancing at the various clubs we've been to. Did we mention traveling? Since we already like cruising too, we decided to try the Bare Necessities nude cruise on The Big Nude Boat. Now we can add nude cruises to our list.
She likes horror movies, he likes action movies. We both like comedies.
Mainly 70's and 80's rock, but we like most music.