- Attack of the dueling spammers. Our only nude boating experiences are nude cruises, plus some of the shore excursions on those cruises (a nude...
- My parents were talked into having me circumcised when I was born. I wish I was uncut specifically for outdoor activities like going to a nude beach...
- ma_jandc responded to a topic "10 Best Survey Questions To Ask Students On Campus."
- I would definitely stay away from the question from your first post about attending a speaking event about social nudity. Too easy to lose...
- Privacy screens have come way down in price. We had some custom made for our old balcony, but you can now get pre-made 3' x 16' screens for...
- Our local nudist venues are more camps than resorts, so you order food at a walk up window then take it over to picnic tables. Everyone remains nude....
- I HAVE RECEIVED WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS AND HAVE WON LOTTERYI'm so glad I won nine hundred and sixty five thousand dollars few weeks ago in...
- Ive only been to Caliente. (Last year.) And Haulover beach. (Two weeks ago.) But i really want to try Paradise Lakes in FL. My wife got turned off by...
- If your timing is right and you can be there Feb 11-13, there should be a pre-cruise party weekend before the big nude boat cruise. The resort should...
- We have also been mainly to the bigger resorts, at least in the US: Laguna del Sol, Cypress Cove, Lake Como, Sunny Rest, plus our local camps:...
- Here in New England even in summer, nights at our local camp can drop into the 50's F. So a late night run to the bathroom can be a little chilly...
We've always enjoyed traveling (especially cruises) and finally tried social nudity at Club Orient in St. Martin. Since then we've been to three local camps, the Solair Recreation League in Woodstock, CT, Sun Ridge in Sterling, CT, and Berkshire Vista Resort in Hancock, MA and one bed and breakfast, Abbott's Glen in West Halifax, VT. While traveling, we've been to Laguna del Sol in Wilton, CA for their Nudestock music festival, Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL for their Nudapalooza music festival, Lake Como, and we've been on 6 nude cruises (and a textile cruise to Greece with trips to a couple of nude beaches). We are members of AANR and belong to a local non-landed club, the Sunchasers Travel Club. -- ***WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have our permission to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum. All content under the ma_jandc account is Copyright 2012-2021 ma_jandc whether explicitly marked or not***
J. - 54
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
C. - 49
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Others traveling to the same resorts we are interested in to help motivate us to book our next trip! Also locals to meet with at area beaches / resorts or other social events.
Taking our Greyhounds for long walks, dining out. We both love nude dancing at the various clubs we've been to. Did we mention traveling? Since we already like cruising too, we decided to try the Bare Necessities nude cruise on The Big Nude Boat. Now we can add nude cruises to our list.
She likes horror movies, he likes action movies. We both like comedies.
Mainly 70's and 80's rock, but we like most music.