- Going on a nude cruise, since it includes both my favorite outdoor (swimming) and indoor (dancing) nude activities.
- Not the greatest weather for it, but we are heading to Solair for the weekend. Hopefully it will be dry Sunday for the Arts and Crafts fair.
- We had a JW father and son who came around the neighborhood every few weeks. I had no problem talking with them and even taking their leaflets that...
- I have Ulcerative Colitis and even though my case is considered mild and well-controlled, when we spend a few days nude in the sun even the mild...
- I love it when I hear stories like this and the wife eventually agrees to try it - and ends up liking it. I'm married 25 years and so far no such...
- It all depends on which state you live in. Here in Massachusetts we have a nude bowling event at a local bowling alley which does have a liquor...
- We've been going to Nude-a-Palooza every year since 2014. We usually stay Thursday through Saturday night, although two years ago we stayed an...
- If you want off the continent, then Hidden Beach, Mexico would be out. It is near Tulum on the mainland. Orient Beach in St. Martin is a great nude...
- We enjoy Apollo. It is quiet and the nude section seems to be expanding to where some people are being nude near Lot 4 as well. We just recently...
- I wonder if they make one of those with a pouch in the front that I can wear when I'm working in the front yard! :-)Its called a C-string. You can...
We've always enjoyed traveling (especially cruises) and finally tried social nudity at Club Orient in St. Martin. Since then we've been to three local camps, the Solair Recreation League in Woodstock, CT, Sun Ridge in Sterling, CT, and Berkshire Vista Resort in Hancock, MA and one bed and breakfast, Abbott's Glen in West Halifax, VT. While traveling, we've been to Laguna del Sol in Wilton, CA for their Nudestock music festival, Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL for their Nudapalooza music festival and we've been on 4 nude cruises (with another coming up in 2019). We are members of AANR and belong to a local non-landed club, the Sunchasers Travel Club. -- ***WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have our permission to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum. All content under the ma_jandc account is Copyright 2012-2018 ma_jandc whether explicitly marked or not***
J. - 51
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
C. - 47
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Others traveling to the same resorts we are interested in to help motivate us to book our next trip! Also locals to meet with at area beaches / resorts or other social events. We're not swingers, but we aren't shy to be friends if you are. Its just that we noticed some of our friends are in the Uninhibited or TrueSwingers groups and don't want to disappoint. If our friend count drops way down, I guess we will know that we did disappoint!
Taking our Greyhounds for long walks, dining out. We both love nude dancing at the various clubs we've been to. Did we mention traveling? Since we already like cruising too, we decided to try the Bare Necessities nude cruise on The Big Nude Boat. Now we can add nude cruises to our list.
She likes horror movies, he likes action movies. We both like comedies.
Mainly 70's and 80's rock, but we like most music.