- When we go to a nudist resort I usually just bring the clothes Im wearing plus shirt, socks, and underwear for the return trip (at least when the...
- Its been 8 years since my last post in this thread, so Just finished a 2 mile street run at Cypress Cove. It feels great to run nude and motivates me...
- Got a 2 mile nude run in this morning at Cypress Cove. Another naked day by the pool before tomorrows Nude-a-Palooza concert.
- Jealous. We spent a day in Rhodes on a cruise and hired a cab to take us to Faliraki. We were dropped off at the regular beach and quickly realized...
- It looks like the Lakeside is still closed, but we are flying down on Thursday. Will have to leave the Cove Friday morning for breakfast (Cheeks...
- We go to Cypress Cove annually. The staff is always clothed. However, on our last trip their female concierge/tour guide was nude the whole time and...
- There is a gated community in Lutz, Florida not far from the nudist communities of Lake Como and Paradise Lakes called The Oasis. Full sized homes...
- ma_jandc responded to a topic "Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?"
- I have always wanted to build a whole town that was for nudists. Complete with Stores, Schools, most of everything a town needs to thrive. Ah but...
- ma_jandcjoined a group
- Club Orient - Rebuilding
This group provide information and update to the rebuilding of Club Orient in St. Martin
- My first visit to Solair I was unsure, so even though I drove there nude I put clothes on to check in. Now that I see the layout, that was not...
We've always enjoyed traveling (especially cruises) and finally tried social nudity at Club Orient in St. Martin. Since then we've been to three local camps, the Solair Recreation League in Woodstock, CT, Sun Ridge in Sterling, CT, and Berkshire Vista Resort in Hancock, MA and one bed and breakfast, Abbott's Glen in West Halifax, VT. While traveling, we've been to Laguna del Sol in Wilton, CA for their Nudestock music festival, Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL for their Nudapalooza music festival, Lake Como, and we've been on 6 nude cruises (and a textile cruise to Greece with trips to a couple of nude beaches). We are members of AANR and belong to a local non-landed club, the Sunchasers Travel Club. -- ***WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have our permission to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum. All content under the ma_jandc account is Copyright 2012-2021 ma_jandc whether explicitly marked or not***
J. - 55
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
C. - 50
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Others traveling to the same resorts we are interested in to help motivate us to book our next trip! Also locals to meet with at area beaches / resorts or other social events.
Taking our Greyhounds for long walks, dining out. We both love nude dancing at the various clubs we've been to. Did we mention traveling? Since we already like cruising too, we decided to try the Bare Necessities nude cruise on The Big Nude Boat. Now we can add nude cruises to our list.
She likes horror movies, he likes action movies. We both like comedies.
Mainly 70's and 80's rock, but we like most music.